• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Registration/Meta Thread 5

What do you guys think of restrictions for tiers? Like bumping down a character a tier or two.

Yobobojojo said:
What do you guys think of restrictions for tiers? Like bumping down a character a tier or two.
DON'T USE THEM FANCY YU-GI-OH CARDS TO READ MY MIND!

I'd love it. Though, y'all know who I'd get then...

Yobobojojo said:
To be honest, I would rather keep it the same, at least, or keep it at a level barely above us at the Maximum Tier. Like, how could we possibly deal with enormous threats like this if we go DOWN tiers. . . I'm still planning on getting Zeus so we could at least raise up in Tiers up to 4C, or somehow 5A, Oh I don't know. As long as ridiculous hax is kept to a minimum, we could expand beyond our Solar System or even into other dimensions.

Eh, If you mean the enemy, then sure, give us a chance. If you mean bumping down our characters, naw. . .

Or, if you mean taking characters we want to have and just bumping them down so they will be available, then sure.

I dislike that idea. Same reason I gave back in RW. It kills the point of trying to find a good character in the tier limit if you can just take anyone you like and change their tier.

I don't think you should be giving people such a huge pool to work with. Finding a character is a balancing act, find a character with good hax, a character who's strong, etc. But if you can just take anyone from 5B to low 4C and say they're a 5B then you don't really need to worry about that. You just take some character who's OP and scale them down to the strongest that's allowed. It makes the search for a good character pretty much meaningless.

Just one more thing, I really think the Max Tier that characters should be is 4-B. . .

Anything beyond that is just insane and hard to calculate.

Spider Kaiju said:
Just one more thing, I really think the Max Tier that characters should be is 4-B. . .

Anything beyond that is just insane and hard to calculate.
Hehehe...you want another Composite Goji, don't ya?

Back