• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Registration/Meta Thread 5

Depends on who wants it

I have a feeling that id kill everyone by throwing composite Nasuverse Beast at the groups

You do that, I swear to god.

Basically a RP where we go around using our powers in a normal world.
How'd you get 10 threads out of that?

It's fun to play.

Torlikoff said:
Yes. I mean, just look at day one.

Pre-1st Day and 1st Day

-Omni grants everyone powers

-While using powers, Odd and Walter kill one person each

-Reggy leaves the group to go walking

-Steven kills a robber and Walter gets into a fight with him before creating a massive fissure in the middle of a city that kills hundreds of thousands. Johan joins in the fight against Steven. Barian attemps to stop the fight but fails.

-Reggy finds a car to drive in to escape but is followed and then joined by Odd.

-Johan, Walter, and Barian help the injured before Johan,Walter, and Michael go to a forest.

-Barian kidnaps a girl to interrogate about the planet. Walter and Xavier arrive, then the girl faints. The girl is taken back to her city.

-Walter and Johan kill someone who destroyed a town with explosions while Kabus watches.

-Steven wakes up and then goes to a town before killing everyone there. Walter and Johan find and attack him. Xavier joins in the fight against Steven. Melvin tries to rip out Johan's soul before instead teleporting himself and Steven away while Kabus watches.

-Whyr finds a military base and kills everyone there. The destroys one of Whyr's drones.

-Reggy hijacks a plane before pressing random buttons before leaving the continent/ending up in Vegas. Reggy is nerfed by Omni but his powers are then returned in their entirety not too much later. Odd is with Reggy.

-Kabus is attacked by the military while Walter and Johan are fighting someone who wants to avenge the people they killed. Walter gets launched to the moon before blowing himself up (and chunks of the moon) to get back to Earth. Moon meteors fall onto the planet and kill likely millions of people.

-Xavier goes to Berlin,Germany.

-Douglas vaporizes Phoenix, killing a million and a half. Walter and Johan go to Douglas. Walter is mad at Douglas for killing people. Walter and Johan attack Douglas, bringing him back to his senses. Douglas teleports away. Melvin shows up and Walter is mad at him for teleporting away Steven earlier.

-Xavier is making a cabin in a European Forest.

-The streams himself destroying a police station.

-Barian finds Steven and attacks him. Walter and Johan come attack Steven. Omni shows up, takes Steven, asks a few questions of Walter, and then leaves after giving Walter a speed ring. Walter gets status effected and knocks himself out. Johan attacks Walter to wake him up and alerts Xavier who arrives. Walter gives the ring to Johan.

-Everyone in France dies and turns into blood. Johan goes to France.

-Melvin and Xavier go to where Whyr sent an invitation for The to come. Melvin and Xavier are fighting The and Whyr.

-Walter and Douglas fight someone who was destroying a shop.

-Omni teleports everyone to a void

Yes. I mean, just look at day one.

Pre-1st Day and 1st Day

-Omni grants everyone powers

-While using powers, Odd and Walter kill one person each

-Reggy leaves the group to go walking

-Steven kills a robber and Walter gets into a fight with him before creating a massive fissure in the middle of a city that kills hundreds of thousands. Johan joins in the fight against Steven. Barian attemps to stop the fight but fails.

-Reggy finds a car to drive in to escape but is followed and then joined by Odd.

-Johan, Walter, and Barian help the injured before Johan,Walter, and Michael go to a forest.

-Barian kidnaps a girl to interrogate about the planet. Walter and Xavier arrive, then the girl faints. The girl is taken back to her city.

-Walter and Johan kill someone who destroyed a town with explosions while Kabus watches.

-Steven wakes up and then goes to a town before killing everyone there. Walter and Johan find and attack him. Xavier joins in the fight against Steven. Melvin tries to rip out Johan's soul before instead teleporting himself and Steven away while Kabus watches.

-Whyr finds a military base and kills everyone there. The destroys one of Whyr's drones.

-Reggy hijacks a plane before pressing random buttons before leaving the continent/ending up in Vegas. Reggy is nerfed by Omni but his powers are then returned in their entirety not too much later. Odd is with Reggy.

-Kabus is attacked by the military while Walter and Johan are fighting someone who wants to avenge the people they killed. Walter gets launched to the moon before blowing himself up (and chunks of the moon) to get back to Earth. Moon meteors fall onto the planet and kill likely millions of people.

-Xavier goes to Berlin,Germany.

-Douglas vaporizes Phoenix, killing a million and a half. Walter and Johan go to Douglas. Walter is mad at Douglas for killing people. Walter and Johan attack Douglas, bringing him back to his senses. Douglas teleports away. Melvin shows up and Walter is mad at him for teleporting away Steven earlier.

-Xavier is making a cabin in a European Forest.

-The streams himself destroying a police station.

-Barian finds Steven and attacks him. Walter and Johan come attack Steven. Omni shows up, takes Steven, asks a few questions of Walter, and then leaves after giving Walter a speed ring. Walter gets status effected and knocks himself out. Johan attacks Walter to wake him up and alerts Xavier who arrives. Walter gives the ring to Johan.

-Everyone in France dies and turns into blood. Johan goes to France.

-Melvin and Xavier go to where Whyr sent an invitation for The to come. Melvin and Xavier are fighting The and Whyr.

-Walter and Douglas fight someone who was destroying a shop.

-Omni teleports everyone to a void

I was thinking maybe we could make Earth it'self as a Prologue to Chapter 1.

Exodus has dropped off the face of the Earth.

Standuser is a crazed murderer, and a bit of a wild card.

RR has WHY as his partner and is ruler of his new British Empire, which also contains Monarch, Blah, and Christian. Monarch is being peddled as the god of fate.

Me, Crimson, Overlord, and HL3 have formed a peacekeeping force that is planning to destroy the above group, though we both have a very uneasy agreement right now. We are also experimenting with the Requiem Arrow. We've given a sheep named Perry a stand.

Psycho is currently taking control of Germany peacefully, and is of interest to both the New British Empire and my Force of Order. He's also taken Scandinavia as territory, and has control of the North Pole.

Dragon and Spider are rebuilding America, which was destroyed by Christian.

All of us are planning for a battle with a unknown foe at 6:00 PM

Well, I'm not entirely certain I'll give them up soon, but if I do, your definitely a candidate

Yobobojojo said:
Exodus has dropped off the face of the Earth.
Standuser is a crazed murderer, and a bit of a wild card.

RR has placed WHY as his puppet ruler of his new British Empire, which also contains Monarch, Blah, and Christian. Monarch is being peddled as the god of fate.

Me, Crimson, Overlord, and HL3 have formed a peacekeeping force that is planning to destroy the above group, though we both have a very uneasy agreement right now. We are also experimenting with the Requiem Arrow.

Psycho is currently taking control of Germany peacefully, and is of interest to both the New British Empire and my Force of Order

Dragon and Spider are rebuilding America, which was destroyed by Christian.

All of us are planning for a battle with a unknown foe at 6:00 PM
All correct except for me being a pupper ruler. He is the official king of the Empire and I am his partner who planned most of the things that happened until now.

Ironically, almost all of the military infrastructure of the country is probably still active and protecting the survivors and small towns, so some things are still working out.

Here is the state of earth.

Almost all countries have had at least some loss of life and destruction.

Europe:

Germany- doing better than most countries, under Psycho's protection

France- all original life annihilated, infrastructure severely damaged. Urban population of the US may be moved here.

England- has become the New British Empire under rule of Ripodan of R and Whyr Nauth. Claimed control of all past British Territories, but left America alone due to its collapse. Currently controls: Egypt, most small island nations on the map, the Netherlands, Canada, Luxembourg, Berlin, and the remaining infrastructure of France. Likely others that I missed. Excluding damage dealt during and prior to acquiring nations and putting down uprisings/superhuman crime the new British Empire is in good condition.

Ireland- sunk into the Ocean.

Scandinavia- Norway got hit with a meteor with the power of 5000 nukes, half of Sweden got frozen and a bit of it was cut off, Denmark got flodden.

Switzerland- No damage whatsoever (aside from within the UN and foreign embassies). If you enter it, you will be incapable of fighting, any attacks towards it dissipate.

Asia:

Unknown for most.

Japan- either extremely excited or scared due to Godzilla sightings.

Africa:

Saharan Nations- entire Sahara desert was turned to glass, and then recreated out of blood sand from France.

Egypt- half of the Nation is gone due to being in the above range. Rest joined the new British Empire.

North America:

Canada- Ellis Island destroyed, the rest joined the new British Empire

USA- All cities destroyed but Las Vegas. The cult of Reggy (name pending) and the new American army (lead/assisted by Douglas) are currently working together in relief efforts. The remaining Urban population is going to be moved to either France, Alaska, Hawaii, or somewhere else we think of.

Texas- Declared independence, because of course it did. Currently lead by the Lone Star Superior Human Association.

South America:

Situation unknown.

Oceania/Australia:

Mostly under new Great Britain's control.

UN:

Had been discussing what to do about superhuman individuals, during that time several nations were destroyed or usurped by them, and two

PsychoWarper said:
Spider how so you plan on rebuilding America?
Magneto is a brilliant scientist, not just a master of magnetism. Currently my schematics for the Droids is helping the military with most of the man power problems. So I plan on building a space station in orbit, and sending out satellites around in the orbit above America. With some NPCs assisting me, I will attempt to monitor the entire country against things like what just happened. I intend on having Zeus as my next pick for character powers, and I will resurrect the dead in America and Phoenix.

Back