• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Registration/Meta Thread 5

Hl3 or bust said:
eh, it just makes us think that we've ****** up or acted to quickly
ALso, molecular rearrangement will probably start working after I've finally managed to flake it's armor off.

@Blah

So, me not even trying to sneak in passive stat amp is a bad, but Monarch's bs luck that he managed to sneak in is fine?

PsychoWarper said:
Turn your country into a space ship.
Dont reveal my plans boi kek.
Plus with my speed I could just TP all my people to another dimension.

Please make Vegas into a spaceship too

@Hl3 When did I say it was bad? I said that people are gonna call you out on the idea that you're going to amp yourself to the point where you surpass our strongest and fastest characters in any workable, dspite you being trillions to quadrillions of times slower and weaker.

And he did nothing to sneak in his luck in the first place. From the beginning he was talking about how great it was. He couldn't even have sneaked that past a blind person, and it was done entirely in text.

One thing thats definitly true about this RP is that its less focused on fights and more on the story we make (though fights are still big).

Blahblah9755 said:
@Hl3 When did I say it was bad? I said that people are gonna call you out on the idea that you're going to amp yourself to the point where you surpass our strongest and fastest characters in any workable, dspite you being trillions to quadrillions of times slower and weaker.
And he did nothing to sneak in his luck in the first place. From the beginning he was talking about how great it was. He couldn't even have sneaked that past a blind person, and it was done entirely in text.
oh, y'know, just the entire implication of that post. There's nothing stopping me from being haxed or even just AP stomped before i can get there y'know

Except that Spider admitted he just thought that it was just really good luck, instead of border-line plot manip and bs causality manip

Thats more on Spider not asking about it and reading the profile more carefully.

Its also on us for not saying its to much at the start.

Hl3 or bust said:
oh, y'know, just the entire implication of that post. There's nothing stopping me from being haxed or even just AP stomped before i can get there y'know

Except that Spider admitted he just thought that it was just really good luck, instead of border-line plot manip and bs causality manip
Monarch's luck has a clear definition

Meanwhile you just made a power out of nowhere and specificate made it as vague as possible so that you could exploit the hell out of it.

Put a limit on the Stat boost

You said ti was only a matter of time before you stomped the thing with your AP and speed and questioned why someone would question you on this. So I said that whoever had called you out had done so because there was no way you could reach that point before the battle ended. Where am I implying that there is something wrong or bannable with your stat amping? I didn't even say that there was a problem with you reaching that point, just that you wouldn't be able to do it in any reasonable time.

Monarch literally told us after choosing his character that his luck was more akin to plot hax but was still being listed as luck.

Back