• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Registration/Meta Thread 5

Name: Perry

Personality: The Sheep is cocky, arrogant and narcissistic.

Appearance: A buff Sheep, with thick wool cover and the size of a human.

Stand Name: Beep beep I'm a sheep

Stand Apperence: A anthropomorphic sheep, buff af, a wool mask and wool pants covering it.

Stand Abilities: The stand can manipulate wool like its part of it's body. It can also create wool. If anyone or anything touches the wool, it goes into a pocket reality. Once there, nothing can escape it.

The wool: Can make a 5 meter long wall of wool on it's front, back or sides. Has a 30 second cooldown.

Woolsplosion mine turtle: A bomb of wool is made, throwing many small pieces of turtle shaped icees of wool around. If the wool hits a part of your body, that part will be teleported to its pocket reality, leaving a hole where it hitted. The small pieces are 1 to 2 inches long. This has a cooldown of 1 minute.

Woolser: The ultimate technique from Beep Beep I'm a Sheep. It shoots a 4 meter wide beam of wool. It can keep it's beam for 10 seconds. Once used in battle, it can't be used again.

Stand Stats:

Power: D

Speed: A

Range: B

Durability: B

Precision: C

Potential: S D.

I hope the tier cap ends from here on at around 4B. . . I just don't see hope for the game if it ends up like Reincarnation Wars.

Spider Kaiju said:
I hope the tier cap ends from here on at around 4B. . . I just don't see hope for the game if it ends up like Reincarnation Wars.
This.

I want the clown to fight the lizard tho.

Blahblah9755 said:
Beep beep I'm a sheep is a great name. Though I really feel like this stand is the equivalent to giving humans stands entirely based on having opposable thumbs.
I mean, you never know with JoJo. Maybe part 9 will have that ovo.

Just, when you test it on another animals to see if it has a 0% death rate, please don't give them all stand powers based around their species.

Also, aren't powers usually named after other stuff from the artist? If so, I propose we call woolsplosion mine turtle, and make it turtle shaped icees of wool.

Blahblah9755 said:
Just, when you test it on another animals to see if it has a 0% death rate, please don't give them all stand powers based around their species.

Also, aren't powers usually named after other stuff from the artist? If so, I propose we call woolsplosion mine turtle, and make it turtle shaped icees of wool.
Yeah i agree.

Back