• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Registration/Meta Thread 5

I think that sticking with only 2 "souls" for now is the best and we should only gain the third and final powers sets at the end of the RP

Well, the way Omni talked about it when he gave us out second set of powers made it seem like it'd be a daily thing, and the people we'd fight get both more powerful and more experienced in the process

He described it as being impressed with our actions/accomplishments, there was nothing really indicating it being a daily thing.

well, if he does it if he's impressed, he's basically stonewalled himself into giving us another set of powers if we beat the threat at the end of the day

Well, i was kinda depending on the fight actually being difficult for that statement

Maybe not that fight I made difficult, but still

In case anyone is wondering, this is an incomplete draft of the stuff Hardcore Leveling Warrior can do.

It's not properly arranged right now, but stuff will be settled into keys eventally.

I see nothing wrong with HLC apart from invulnerability, which comes from the armour so you could just restrict that.

I think that if we're trying to take over the planet, country to planet busting levels of power is bad.

But it's a little late for that.

Monarch Laciel said:
I think that if we're trying to take over the planet, country to planet busting levels of power is bad.

But it's a little late for that.
It should somewhat restrict how we fight, which would be fun, though most people have just ignored that and destroyed everything around them anyway

Torlikoff said:
Y'know, at first I wasn't interested, but now I kinda want to know what this actually is.
Basically a RP where we go around using our powers in a normal world.

Basically a RP where we go around using our powers in a normal world.

I mean, other people have powers outside of us.

Torlikoff said:
Y'know, at first I wasn't interested, but now I kinda want to know what this actually is.
An omnipotent being has given our characters different abilities in order to toughen up the world, so that only tough, powerful survivors are left. In all in all, he's a ni-omnipotent, asshole deity like entity who's come to test Humanity.

I have the powers of Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy, and Magneto from Marvel Comics.

Back