• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 2

If the rings speed caries over my speed, and not just Groudon speed, Johann is lucky, since im either getting 250 c or a few quadrillion c.

PsychoWarper said:
Holy **** the Speed difference will be worse than RW.
not even close

no one can get The Flash rn

so we're mostly safe

Saint Seiya is still not that much better, but still

How To Make Everything Go Your Way: A Guide to Using Obscenely Powerful Supernatural Luck To Defend Yourself From And Defeat People Hundreds Of Orders of Magnitude Faster And Stronger Than You by Monarch Laciel

But here the speed difference will be Average Human to 500 quarillion c between fastest and slowest.

(Plus that was more of an overeaction/hyperbole)

PsychoWarper said:
But here the speed difference will be Average Human to 500 quarillion c between fastest and slowest.
If i get John.

Otherwise it will be only 250c.

Also i was mistaken. it's only 200 quadrillion.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
PsychoWarper said:
If i get John.

Otherwise it will be only 250c.

Also i was mistaken. it's only 200 quadrillion.
keep the stupidly FTL characters until the GM gives up on balance dood

Well that was more of an overeaction/hyperbole.

Ill admit though the Fate Manip ill be getting isnt fair so I cant talk.

Monarch Laciel said:
How To Make Everything Go Your Way: A Guide to Using Obscenely Powerful Supernatural Luck To Defend Yourself From And Defeat People Hundreds Of Orders of Magnitude Faster And Stronger Than You by Monarch Laciel
How To Not Give a jsabfigbsidufgbsiufbysdbfuysbdfiyhbigya: A guide to dying inside to an even greater degree than you already have ovo

Monarch Laciel said:
[If it's making you die inside, then you are giving too many +*jsabfigbsidufgbsiufbysdbfuysbdfiyhbigya's]
+bdbfiusbdfubsdyifboafbuasbfibajalkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaguifhsbdgoabdfubsdfgbscreamingndibfysvbdfivsdfyv

@Yobo

When we get new powers are their powers added on to our original power stat wise? For example, If my first character was one exaton and the next power/character addition had an AP of 2 exatons, would the new AP be three exatons?

I will make you regret all of your choices if you displease me

and i can totally get away with it because it's not that OP ovo

So im gonna ask this for later characters/choices but Yobo, does this follow the other thread where if its broken and you can get it past everyone you get to keep it?

PsychoWarper said:
So im gonna ask this for later characters/choices but Yobo, does this follow the other thread where if its broken and you can get it past everyone you get to keep it?
As the OP, I gotta say that's not what I intended.

Spider Kaiju said:
PsychoWarper said:
As the OP, I gotta say that's not what I intended.
Yes but now that Yobo is GM things may have changed.

Yobobojojo said:
Now that Yobo is GM you guys will get punished if you keep choosing characters while I haven't given parameters yet
tbf, theres like 1 character i'd like thats above tier 6 at most

Back