• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 2

I guess it depends on if you consider Critters impurities.

Also I think I'd like Kerka instead, who's more on the resistance side of things. He's actually weaker than Wendigo in terms of hax

Monarch Laciel said:
I guess it depends on if you consider Critters impurities.
Also I think I'd like Kerka (Xerxes not Thoth) instead, who's more on the resistance side of things. He's actually weaker than Wendigo in terms of hax, seeing as he doesn't have mind hax.
Plz let me be a possibility

Cool. Gotta get Mega man then.

@Yobo Also, you know how the ring can make someone my speed? Would that adapt to my new powers or would that just keep at Groudon's speed?

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Cool. Gotta get Mega man then.

@Yobo Also, you know how the ring can make someone my speed? Would that adapt to my new powers or would that just keep at Groudon's speed?
Groudon's. It's a one time thing

PsychoWarper said:
Wait NVM I have to find a new character, his Fate Manip let him kill a person with Mid-Godly.
Well

It let him find a future where her Mid-Godly was negated iirc. Which is slightly different

Hl3 or bust said:
Seriously, 2 things is too much restricted?

if they were really OP regardless i could see that, but they aren't here
I'd they aren't that good without it why can't it be another 5-B?

Monarch Laciel said:
PsychoWarper said:
Wait NVM I have to find a new character, his Fate Manip let him kill a person with Mid-Godly.
Well
It let him find a future where her Mid-Godly was negated iirc. Which is slightly different
Thats still pretty broken.

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Seriously, 2 things is too much restricted?

if they were really OP regardless i could see that, but they aren't here
I'd they aren't that good without it why can't it be another 5-B?
because i feel like instantly going for the highest tier possible ****** me in RW, so imma try to avoid that

and there aren't many guys for what i'm trying to do there iirc

Hl3 or bust said:
it's called

stack/go for as much punching/martial arts stuff as possible

otherwise, i would've tried to get Machina and gotten brutally stabbed to death with a dull stick

Just in case

Kerkan/Thoth is too good? The only difference between Kerkan/Xerxes and Kerkan/Thoth is as Thoth he gets this:

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Yobo
When we get new powers are their powers added on to our original power stat wise? For example, If my first character was one exaton and the next power/character addition had an AP of 2 exatons, would the new AP be three exatons?
bump

Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
it's called

otherwise, i would've tried to get Machina and gotten brutally stabbed to death with a dull stick
I think your issue is that despite trying to get "punching / martial arts" is you're still trying to get a bunch of hax.

TBH if Machina's connection to Reinhard was gone I wouldn't think he'd be that bad though, as he needs to actually physically punch and make contact with things in order to erase them

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
it's called

I think your issue is that despite trying to get "punching / martial arts" is you're still trying to get a bunch of hax.
TBH if Machina's connection to Reinhard was gone I wouldn't think he'd be that bad though, as he needs to actually physically punch and make contact with things in order to erase them
well, i'm going into a Witches Dungeon to fight a shitton of Madoka Magica Witches

imma need all the help i can get

Aight

Suspected AoE EE might be bad

(Though to be fair I can still totally get blitzed before getting the roar off)

Derieri isn't too bad tbh, Combo Star with my speed and amount of arms will be some broken shit

I think i'll just take her to avoid any more issues

Back