• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 2

PsychoWarper said:
Resistance neg is ok but the barrier is a key component of all the KKK.
Well, iirc, it's the reason they had a chance against Hajun at all, so they wouldn't need it in this setting

not the greatest explaination, but it is a bit busted and i'm not willing to fight that uphill battle

PsychoWarper said:
Actually its on a similar level plus no one else seemed to have an issue with it.
Technically

Yours is actually controllable

(though if I got Erwin so would mine so meh)

Yobobojojo said:
Also, 90% sure you don't really have a theme going Hl3
it's called

stack/go for as much punching/martial arts stuff as possible

otherwise, i would've tried to get Machina and gotten brutally stabbed to death with a dull stick

Actually its on a similar level plus no one else seemed to have an issue with it.

Still a huge nope with other stuff

Yobobojojo said:
Because there are hundred of punchy things that aren't overpowered and you chose Masada
well, other than this, it's was either Machina or Saver

as in, EE that'll get the GM to EE me or just really good martial arts

Yobobojojo said:
Yobobojojo said:
Seriously, this isn't abstract battles
Don't forget this. I'm not letting you throw around conceptual existence or anything like that anytime soon
I didn't plan on it tbh

i just didn't think the KKK barrier was apparently some beyond even 682 level adaption

Back