• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 2

Erwin gives precog and control over luck, but that other character... would be extremely useful in fighting other probability users / resistors

Monarch Laciel said:
Erwin gives precog and control over luck, but that other character... would be extremely useful in fighting other probability users / resistors
well

with the decision i've recently made

no amount of luck can help you ovo

the "other" character?

Definitely fair. It doesn't even have much hax, it just helps out against people who could otherwise resist my luck.

I was wondering since Psycho has Enkidu, who here has powers from a character that is a god/demigod/is or can be considered divine in some way?

well

it's the only person from KKK who isn't obscenely haxed in base

Shiori Kujou (I genuinely just wanted her for the "moar P U N C H E S" thing i have going on)

90% that's not fair

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Reality warp and power null maybe a problem.
Reality warping is kinda misleading from what i can tell, and is more or less Erwin's thing

Power null.................ok yeah i can see that

Also, none of the Tenma they fought were 1-A due to them not using their Taikyoku

they still probably had 1-A hax, but you get my point

PsychoWarper said:
We can use them but they have to be not completely broken.
eh

Keishirou would be usable if the profile was better and had all of his keys

Habaki................maybe

Sword guy..................yeah no, all of his stuff's really good even without it's stupid potency

Hl3 or bust said:
Also, none of the Tenma they fought were 1-A due to them not using their Taikyoku

It explicitly says Tenma Yato turned on his taikou

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:

It explicitly says Tenma Yato turned on his taikou
Attack Potency: At least City level+, likely Mountain level (Her punches can generate energy akin to earthquakes, comparable to Soujirou, who can cut through a tsunami larger than a mountain and fight against Keishirou who's capable of slicing through mountain ranges. Can hold her own against the Tenma who are capable of busting mountains without their Taikyoku

Yato activating his Law doesn't neccesarily mean he used his Taikyoku afaik

(Could force the activation of her power even after Tenma Sukuna used his Taikyoku)

This sets off alarm bells for me

Yobobojojo said:
(Could force the activation of her power even after Tenma Sukuna used his Taikyoku)
This sets off alarm bells for me
ok

that doesn't mean all of the Tenma she fought used their Taikyoku

besides, that just power null resistence

(Uho-hou is a passive barrier that adapts to spirits and concepts and as such can influence territories like higher dimensional spiritual defenses and its special nature resides in eliminating weakness points)

Lolno

Back