• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 2

Spider Kaiju said:
I still don't understand what Saver does after reading it.
Basically

His NP rains light arrows for a while until it destroys the targets soul in a big attack, and will only fail unser extremely niche circumstances

Basically

His NP reains light arrows for a while until it destroys the targets soul in a big attack, and will only fail unser extremely niche circumstances

I've got a perfect counter for that. lol.

I'm curious what the consequences would be if someone destroyed all of Phoenix or one other major metropolitan area like I did.

Could it bring about something like Martial Law?

Probably not in the US. The political system is way too slow, and there's no part of government that could move to do that, pretty sure having the army operate within the US would break the law, and even if a president tried to order it it's unlikely that commanding officers would follow the orders. The national guard could get involved, but it wouldn't be martial law so much as helping evacuate civilians and deal with damages. Meanwhile tracking down the terrorists would be handled by the FBI and/or counter-terrorist unit.

sombody killed everyone, I got control of its economy and people were immigrating to get jobs, till they somehow got teleported to a new dimension every time they got in. I dunno if you can get out of it, it's from an anime that I don't know

Back