• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 15

Yobobojojo said:
Miracle Eye makes all my precog always work with 100% accuracy gg
Lucky Coin changes the future as long as it is flipping, so you'd see the future randomly changing with 100% accuracy

going from a few of Attila's matches, apparently she can't absorb divine stuff, although i don't know if that's for her non-Sefar forms where she wasn't actively fighting a god

probably

the technique needs to be divine is some way to not by instantly absorbed iirc, which is why Excalibur is really good against her

There's a thing called Divinity for servants and that might be the thing that affects it. You look like Anti-divinity servant if you're demon.

Hmmmm

Yeah, none of my powers, with the possible exception of luck due to its source, are outright divine.

The Sword of Honours might be divine, but more details will be needed to gaurantee that.

Meh, I'm sure luck will be enough. Draft can't absorb luck like that anyway.

Your luck is less divine and more me trying to absorb an either higher-dimensional or meta energy source

which is not a good idea in any sense

Absorbing Higher-Dimensional energy doesn't give you any better power boost than normal. At least not as notable as you think. Daemon Princes in WH40K aren't High 1-B.

Hl3 or bust said:
but why tho
it;s not like it makes me untouchable
It null 99.9 of anything, so it basically make you untouchable

Also you don't need it, you're already one of the most broken players

>already one of the most broken players

i have several issues with this

as has already been stated, unless your punches are part of a technique, nothing is stopping you from just APing me down

that's true, but i have a feeling i'd be hakai'd for transmuting or otherwise OHKing another PC or a tournament fighter

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
He already has it. I'm salty but eh, he should have it.
DIfferent GM, different approch

I ani't letting broken stuff like that stay

@Hl3

Yeah, because literally absorbing anything that isn't a literal punch while you have a wall of text worth of hax is fair and balanced

Nope, you're not keeping it

Also

@Monarch

I ani't letting your casaulity luck stay

It's broken, i know it, you know it and everyone else knows it

You have to switch Higashikawa with something less broken or if, you want to, change your entire charater's powers

Back