• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 14

Hl3 or bust said:
the punch will just hit way less hard

nothing stopping them from just hitting me with a really strong punch
Wouldn't the punch just become a not strong attack then? Sorta like AP negging.

PsychoWarper said:
What does this mean Hl3 can absorb Monarchs Luck?

i honestly don;t think so

but i low-key want to just to **** with him ovo

PsychoWarper said:
Power includes hax right?

@Hl3 you not having lived as long means nothing on whos more broken.
Yeah

I think he's saying he's not done stealing abilities

PsychoWarper said:
Pretty sure not, since that would be more like absorbing stats in fate terms.

Also, gonna repeat it since I'm not sure if you saw it Yobo, You being made of spiritron does not make spiritron biological, it just makes your body spiritual.

Or maybe since you have powers that rely on a biological body you now have a body that's part spiritual part biological. Regardless, spiritrons are not any more biological than a prosthetic arm would be.

Also, technically speaking quantum particles can't be biological in the first place, only atoms and larger can.

Blahblah9755 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Pretty sure not, since that would be more like absorbing stats in fate terms.
Also, gonna repeat it since I'm not sure if you saw it Yobo, You being made of spiritron does not make spiritron biological, it just makes your body spiritual.

Or maybe since you have powers that rely on a biological body you now have a body that's part spiritual part biological. Regardless, spiritrons are not any more biological than a prosthetic arm would be.

Also, technically speaking quantum particles can't be biological in the first place, only atoms and larger can.
Oh ok, that makes sense.

Magic Energy Absorption: A skill of Altera in her form as a Titan. As her body is composed of spiritron collectors, it allows her to absorb any energy formulated as techniques - skills, knowledge, and even civilizations are unconditionally absorbed, granting her power. Great magecraft and technology and weapons created through science are absorbed, providing even more magical energy. Pure magical energy - what can be called life force itself - will still be absorbed, but not without taking effect normally. The most effective way to fight against Altera is to just bludgeon her mindlessly. However, there is one item capable of harming her normally - the greatest holy sword.

Does this mean she's(and by association HI3) weak to holy manipulation?

It's not limited to AP, say good bye to your skills and knowledge too lol

probably

your magic probably still won't do anything via my magic resistence and it being heavily weakened due to having a lot of it's energy absorbed

Hl3 or bust said:
so my conduit power copy now includes spiritual powers as well as biological now?
gimme gimme ovo
Nope. You just have two parts of your body that are there together, one copies powers, the other absorbs energy, but there's no cross over other than that together they break the game. ;3

DragonEmperor23 said:
Magic Energy Absorption: A skill of Altera in her form as a Titan. As her body is composed of spiritron collectors, it allows her to absorb any energy formulated as techniques - skills, knowledge, and even civilizations are unconditionally absorbed, granting her power. Great magecraft and technology and weapons created through science are absorbed, providing even more magical energy. Pure magical energy - what can be called life force itself - will still be absorbed, but not without taking effect normally. The most effective way to fight against Altera is to just bludgeon her mindlessly. However, there is one item capable of harming her normally - the greatest holy sword.
Does this mean she's(and by association HI3) weak to holy manipulation?
i think that's more the power of Excalibur than a weakness, otherwise it'd be listed as one

Blahblah9755 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
so my conduit power copy now includes spiritual powers as well as biological now?
gimme gimme ovo
Nope. You just have two parts of your body that are there together, one copies powers, the other absorbs energy, but there's no cross over other than that together they break the game. ;3
ok, that makes sense

still pretty neat

Back