• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 14

Oh, okay. If it's just the first key stuff it may be okay, though every attack hitting the mind and soul is pretty strong hax, we'll have to see what others think.

Also, what's Zeus's possible time manip/reality warping, cause if it's similar to what the Supernatural Fates have it may be too much.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Not in my opinion. There have been NPCs with Antimatter and many of us have Existence erasure.
This is for an ally NPC though, and we decided that they shouldn't have much in the way of hax.

How does his ressurection work? I remember him being killed permanently by the entropy waves but I don't really know what made that death special from anything else.

He literally had to be sent to the end of time

Yobobojojo said:
I kind of want to switch characters, but oh well.
Which ones? You haven't really used their powers outside of Sherlock and maybe Junko (or whoever else is the best manipulator).

He dies, comes back, cant really be killed the same way unless its far stronger then the last time he was killed that way.

Yobobojojo said:
Yobobojojo said:
So it's fine if I switch out Kyle?
I legit don't know what Kyle you're talking about cause I was offline when you decided your fourth and couldn't be bothered to search through, but I think it's fine. You haven't done anything your first three couldn't alone. You let Hl3 change his, so I don't see why not you.

Just, if you've been hit by an attack, don't give yourself any resistances to it, or a way to heal it you wouldn't have before. And don't pick something specifically for countering future encounters or something like that. Though I doubt I need to tell you those things anyways.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't see the point of getting Itachi and Aizen when mind hax of that level should fall under ridiculous hax.
I made this character like 20 threads ago so stuff wasnt set yet.

Back