• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 14

I mean Conduits have never been shown to be able to effect souls and their power itself is based on biology which hasn't demonstrated the ability to effect souls.

When you say that do you mean if H has a character with a power like that that would be mixed with the conduit powers and then be able to evolve to that level?

@Yobo they literally are her body, that can't be less than 100% biological unless she's a robot, and she very obviously isnt

@WHYNAUT well, I'm a conduit that technically has magic powers kek

Hey remember when Overlord said he planned on making this into a romance... nothings stoppen him now ovo.

oh god

just keep going with the tournament for now

hopefully my 1v1 will be as epic as i'm imagining it will be, but that's unlikely tbh

Reality Warping and Law Manipulation(Using his Jagan he can create virtual realities that were said to be on par with Makubex' virtual reality.His will is able to shape reality and his desires are forced upon it) Law Manipulation (His will and wishes are able to shape reality, so his belief to be invincible makes it virtually impossible for him to lose a fight), Time Manipulation (his jagan allows him to control time inside the illusion) Fate Manipulation (The Jagan can control fate and the Divine Design cards are able to see and determine one's destiny)

even i'm not gonna try my luck with stuff like this boi

You forgot the Death Manip and SEI,

Death Manipulation (Jagan is able to make someone believe so much they die that the result will transfer to reality) Status Effect Inducement (If someone were to believe that something happened to them inside the illusion those effects would transfer to reality, though whether they believe something is depended on Ban's will.)

Back