• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 14

it allows her to absorb any energy formulated as techniques - skills, knowledge, and even civilizations are unconditionally absorbed, granting her power. Great magecraft and technology and weapons created through science are absorbed, providing even more magical energy.

Anything that falls under the highlights gets lol absorbed.

What exactly do you mean by most powerful? Are you talking about who has more ways to kill people under them? I'm pretty sure anyone on the top 3 can oneshot one of the others with some dura negating hax.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What exactly do you mean by most powerful? Are you talking about who has more ways to kill people under them? I'm pretty sure anyone on the top 3 can oneshot one of the others with some dura negating hax.
this

all of this

Hl3 or bust said:
probably
your magic probably still won't do anything via my magic resistence and it being heavily weakened due to having a lot of it's energy absorbed
"a lot" you mean, like, less than a millionth of a percent? Cause that's the AP gap between the best things in fate (afaik, and that's being generous to fate) and SM. Plus SM's reactive power level means I'm constantly getting stronger in terms of AP at a very high rate, so if this absorption scales to AP (which makes sense for energy absorption) I can still just crush you into the dirt with any casual attack.

Who is the best in hax?

Also Silver Sufer has thought based matter manipulation, so that's a thing

Yobobojojo said:
Kek

In my defense, those profiles are pretty bad. Not Kyle bad, but bad
I know.

Surfer is missing a lot of resistences and most of his hax feats are in the feats section.

Atom's profile is shit.

Just so we're clear

Sefar doesn't mimic powers that she absorbs. She just grows bigger and stronger from absorbing them.

Yobobojojo said:
I may make a NPC with him then, if that's okay. A ally, not a foe
That may be a bit much for an ally, considering all its attacks are soul/mind hax, and it has antimatter manip and EE as well.

Blahblah9755 said:
That may be a bit much for an ally, considering all its attacks are soul/mind hax, and it has antimatter manip and EE as well.
Beetlemon is first key. Antimatter+EE is MetalKabuterimon's stuff.

K

nOthing stopping me from talking a foe into a ally tho

Back