• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 14

I don't see any proof that she can absorb a time stop.

I mean

It says she absorbs the energy of the technique, and Fate has time stop iirc

Would it work on someone with enougn control over space time to stop time for 30 min?

I could always still use my stasis field anyway.

WHYNAUT said:
Would it work on someone with enougn control over space time to stop time for 30 min?

I could always still use my stasis field anyway.
Yes, due to being passive

I have that too y'know

Anyway, anyone who's willing can GM, but Overlord, Monarch, and Blah are the main candidates rn

Hl3 or bust said:
WHYNAUT said:
I don't think buffing your magic absorbtion with conduit powers works.
Well, conduit stuff makes all of my abilities constantly get stronger, so its not unreasonable
Yeah, but conduits don't have anything to do with magic.

It should still work then due to Attila being made of the stuff that absorbs the nagic energy

Context is necessary

It should still work then due to Attila being made of the stuff that absorbs the nagic energy

Context is necessary

Kek

Bssically, Attila's body is made of spiritron collecters that absorb the magic energy

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't think stronger conduits gain new types of abilities just becaus "muh growth" correct me if I'm wrong though
They do, it's just really slow and inefficient

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't think stronger conduits gain new types of abilities just becaus "muh growth" correct me if I'm wrong though
They all have reactive evo

Olus thats not what this os about

Context is necessary

Kek

Bssically, Attila's body is made of spiritron collecters that absorb the magic energy

And those are?

Back