• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 14

Right, well then Alakazam's profile needs to specifiy that.

When you say rewrites itself, does that mean you can only copy one ability and that's your copied ability forever, or can you overwrite the traced ability?

The effect ends after the battle nds, so it's not permanent like Hl3's stuff, and there's only one slot for trace, meaning only one ability at a time

You think it's your passives that you should be worried about him copying?

Then again, I doubt it can copy higher D plot sourced powers beyond time, continuity and causality so...

It's not like we're gonna battle anway... right?

On a side note I don't know what exactly the barrier does and doesn't stop. I only have a vague idea.

PsychoWarper said:
**** it I didnt use Time Manip to make myself faster I just blitzed with my normal speed.
Time Acceleratio, also why are you assuming he's slower?

Im basing this off Captain Atom who legit just said "I control Time and Space" and used that as justification.

He has multiple different things, one of them atomizes, one type can change trajectory, one of them negs Regenerationn

Reggys lucky three ability thanks to his luck is basically sight based powers mimicry

Why are we allowing Monarch to keep his character when it basically breaks the game in multiple ways ?

Back