• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 14

Blahblah9755 said:
I'm not certain I have enough knowledge of "dumb broken shit" to help create stuff appropriate to take on our team, but I can give it my best shot and if you need help GMing I'd be happy to.
If you'd be willing to GM, that's fine. Remember, it's not all about the fights

I mean, we're in a tournament arc, so fights are a pretty big deal right now, but yeah, I know it's not all fights. I'm gonna go to sleep for now though, so I can't start tonight or anything like that.

Hardcore Leveling Warrior just got some people with time stop and existence erasure, so that's pretty cool.

The point is that when I say "some people in hardcore leveling warrior have existence erasure and time stop", I don't mean my character has it.

i honestly couldn't GM if i wanted to because i have school and shit like that

but i'd either get everyone killed immediately or accidentally let everyone get really goddamn OP

the guy we're fighting rn may not last too long tho as i've charged him and have a lot more stat amps than i thought i did

Also also... the light never shines on you quite right, so the attractiveness of your smile is reduced, while mine is always in the correct lighting, thus making mine always look better.

@Yobo, bringing this here

You realise that based on Alakazam's description of Trace and your other abilities, you have unrestricted power copy of everything your opponent can do the moment you see them

That level of power mimicry should have been banned.

Back