• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 10

i create concrete shards that fuse to the inside of your skull, instantly incapping

What stops most people here from blitzing you before you do that?

CrimsonStarFallen said:
i create concrete shards that fuse to the inside of your skull, instantly incapping
What stops most people here from blitzing you before you do that?

me constantly pushing them away with Tenseigan and really good reactions

Hl3 or bust said:
WHYNAUT said:
I can go loltenthousandabilitiesthatcanincapacitateandthenabsorbyou
Except that I don't need my organs. If I even have them that is.

WHYNAUT said:
I don't exactly know your abilities, but I have some pretty op combos. Do you even resist time stop?
no, but in a serious fight i'll insta-transmute, which you can't come back from

Hl3 or bust said:
WHYNAUT said:
I don't exactly know your abilities, but I have some pretty op combos. Do you even resist time stop?
Precog and tp. Does turning me into a pill also nullify my abilities?

WHYNAUT said:
Hl3 or bust said:
WHYNAUT said:
Precog and tp. Does turning me I to a pill also nullify my abilities?
i don't know where you get precog from, and tping doesn't stop it

most likely

By god, people, WAIT UP! I can't spend a whole minute without wondering, "Have they filled up the threads yet?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I think i am a counter to Hl3.
I resist transmutation and starting with time stop isn't out of character.
looking for time manip resistent characters intensifies ovo

Hl3 or bust said:
WHYNAUT said:
Hl3 or bust said:
WHYNAUT said:
most likely
Precog comes from mind reading. You need to point your palm in my general direction right?

WHYNAUT said:
Hl3 or bust said:
WHYNAUT said:
Hl3 or bust said:
WHYNAUT said:
most likely
Precog comes from mind reading. You need to point your palm in my general direction right?
yes

i can also read your fate with my Byakugan and push you away from me with Tenseigan

Remembers Lethal Frame ignores time stop resistence
ovovovovo

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Remembers Lethal Frame ignores time stop resistence ovovovovo

remembers that Kikai exist ovovovovovovovovovovovovovovovovovovovovoovovo

Where's the link to thread 18 and yay I missed an entire thread again.

Also:

@Crimson

Alright. So Taiwan is being attacked by Whyr and Stand, while Overlord and Hl3 fight them?

I will sent my own character, because Sunrise and Weeabo would probably kill a lot of people.]

"Uh, it seems Taiwan needs help, so we can continue this latter."

I fly to Taiwan.

Doing this should have made the Ruler ask you if you surrendered / were no longer willing to continue, and the answer "I'll get back to it later" would not have been enough. He would have taken it as a surrender.

Back