• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 10

Yobobojojo said:
Huh. I'll keep that in mind.

Are you sure though? It's just Regenerationn negation. </div>
because at tat level it's like True-Godly regen null 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the time

I mean

You'd still have to kill them, which makes it equally as effective as 3-D regen negation in this setting

Dude, thats like two or three levels above what we can have.

Though basically all type 8s get restricted anyway.

what do you mean "3-D regen"?

nulling true-godly means no level of regen could resist it unless the target resists regen null

having that level of null as a 3-D being is completely ridiculous

I don't like the idea.

Regen makes us need to think about better ways to defeat someone that's not killing them, like BFR, Sleep manip, sealing, etc. It makes a better challenge.

Having regen negation that high would take away a lot of cool stuff from fights.

I'd agree, but here's the problem.

Your argument stems from the idea that it's unfair to be able to negate any Regenerationn you have. The problem there is that it's a non-unique argument, since regular Regenerationn negation will do the same. You're literally arguing regeration negation is unfair because it does what it's supposed to, which makes no sense.

Im fine with lower levels of regen negation. Those are still harder to pull of than just ignoring regen completely, like your regen negation does.

Yobobojojo said:
I'd agree, but here's the problem.
Your argument stems from the idea that it's unfair to be able to negate any Regenerationn you have. The problem there is that it's a non-unique argument, since regular Regenerationn negation will do the same. You're literally arguing regeration negation is unfair because it does what it's supposed to, which makes no sense.
we have basically no regen negation rn

you want to boost that to nulling literally any amount of regen that would be fair or reasonable

Yobobojojo said:
I mean.
If it was 3-D Regenerationn negation that negated godly regen, would it be fine?
it's more the fact that by having it be 1-A, it nulls all regen we could get or fight

it's more the fact that by having it be 1-A, it nulls all regen we could get or fight

Problem is, the Regenerationn I outlined above would do the same

i'm too tired to think of a definitive arguement against Yobo

but that's far too much, and 1-A anything else would be too much, so why isn't this?

Back