• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 10

Monarch Laciel said:
Doing this should have made the Ruler ask you if you surrendered / were no longer willing to continue, and the answer "I'll get back to it later" would not have been enough. He would have taken it as a surrender.
Uh. ****.

What did my character bet with you again?

Half your stats.

Depending on where you are on the High 4-C / MFTL+ scale, you'd still be High 4-C / 4-C and MFTL+, but your power has basically been halved.

Half your stats

you ****** up badly BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Monarch Laciel said:
Half your stats.

Depending on where you are on the High 4-C / MFTL+ scale, you'd still be High 4-C / 4-C and MFTL+, but your power has basically been halved.
W O A H

**** ME.

Id still be 2.11 foe and 1 million c thanks to the ring, but still, ****.

yeah, we're not doing that

Monarch is already borderline OP, he doesn't need competitive stats to push it over the edge

Hl3 or bust said:
Monarch is already borderline OP, he doesn't need competitive stats to push it over the edge
You need to be quiet, the whole point of getting HCLW was so I could bet stats and such

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Hl3 or bust said:
>playing a game of chance with Monarch

did you ******* expect anything different to happen?
It was a drinking game. I didn't even lose to luck.
>a robot loses in a drinking game

how the actual **** did you mess up this badly?

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
You need to be quiet, the whole point of getting HCLW was so I could bet stats and such
i will get a Kikai and make myself a nuisense if this keeps up boi

CrimsonStarFallen said:
W O A H

**** ME.

Id still be 2.11 foe and 1 million c thanks to the ring, but still, ****.
Question

Did you like

not read the bet? Where I said I wanted half your stats?

Question

Did you like

not read the bet? Where I said I wanted half your stats?

I Did. My character got cocky.

Also go to Game thread.

Good luck isn't cheating.

Hardcore Leveling Warrior has an absolute luck personal attribute that lets him get things that are one in a quadrillion chance (which is still worse than Mamoru's but meh), it's not considered cheating for him to use that to roll 5 consecutive triples on a die.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Wow.
It's almost like he literally told us that's what was going to happen.

shook
^ What he said

Y'all should stop complaining when you realise you didn't listen to what I was saying properly

no

but this just seems like actual bs to me, like seriously, Reggy is basically unkillable and can get whatever stats he wants

Back