• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 10

Also he's going to gain half the stats of Swathing too, since there's no way Swathing is outlasting Monarch thanks to DUMB SHEER CONCIDENCES

Monarch will become one of the physically strongest PC

goddamit swathing

Overlord775 said:
Also he's going to gain half the stats of Swathing too, since there's no way Swathing is outlasting Monarch thanks to DUMB SHEER CONCIDENCES
Is it a coincidence that his character is apparently underaged and thus probably does not have a very high alcohol tolerance?

He's had 40 bottles of sake, that's more than enough to justify anyone mixing up and down. Though he was already drunk at 1.

Monarch Laciel said:
Is it a coincidence that his character is apparently underaged and thus probably does not have a very high alcohol tolerance?
I don't belive so

It's all part of a grand plan

Reggy = Illuminati Confirmed

Theres a difference between being the strongest and being literally unkillable

one is fun due to what you can fight and do, one is fun for no one

It's just that all you seek to care about is whether or not you can kill me. There are things worse than it equal to death.

Monarch Laciel said:
It's just that all you seek to care about is whether or not you can kill me. There are things worse than it equal to death.
well, the fact that either someone as op as you or GM fiat would have to be pulled to even have a chance of hurting you is a but much, don't you think?

Monarch Laciel said:
Mental harm.

Emotional harm.

The harm caused by ruining everything I am aiming for
True.

Im not lying when i say Johann leaving left a bigger scar on Walter than everything else here.

Back