• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 10

I come here, look at this once, and I'm already sorely confused as to what is going on.

This sounds... actually, very interesting, but also very confusing and I'd likely not be able to keep up.

And how does one get more power and items again?

Edit: And what does it mean when it says "Second can go up to 5-B"?

ThePixelKirby said:
And how does one get more power and items again?

Edit: And what does it mean when it says "Second can go up to 5-B"?
We have three Power Sets from fictional characters at first.

6-A for the first 5-B for the second 4-C for the third.

Everyone gets new powers when the GM says we get powers, the items you get from impressing Omni.

It means the second characters tier limit is 5-B

Alright, two characters, one 6-A and one 5-B. I'll consider getting into this, and promptly be curb stomped. Any specific players or people I should watch out for to not get curbstomped?

ThePixelKirby said:
Any specific players or people I should watch out for to not get curbstomped?
If you're not a bad guy, the only ones you should watch out for are:

Reinhard's character

Standuser's character

WHYNAUT's character.

The rest won't try to kill you

So... Anything illegal about taking Sans and SCP-682? Do we use the higher of any given stat, such as Durability?

Death thing restricted, of course.

Overlord775 said:
ThePixelKirby said:
Any specific players or people I should watch out for to not get curbstomped?
If you're not a bad guy, the only ones you should watch out for are:
Reinhard's character

Standuser's character

WHYNAUT's character.

The rest won't try to kill you
Sure.

Heads up, I might just start one of these that I'll actually stay around for. When I do that, I'm starting with much more manageable tier levels.

Is there a new thread?

What am i talking about? Of course there is. The amount of threads here could fill an entire castle.

So, characters...

Sans and 682, yes? Yes, yea? Please?

I want to be the inconclusive god. The Ingod, maybe.

ThePixelKirby said:
So, characters...
Sans and 682, yes? Yes, yea? Please?

I want to be the inconclusive god. The Ingod, maybe.
Sans is fine, meanwhile SCP-682 is literally beyond unkillable, so he's not allowed

Back