• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 10

Spider Kaiju said:
Damnit! They've declared War on the United States! WHo's in charge of the Blue?
A 91 meters statue that can only be dueling it with a sword (and during duels it shrinks to normal size), also Alaska wasn't Yellow so I thought it would be fine

A 91 meters statue that can only be dueling it with a sword (and during duels it shrinks to normal size), also Alaska wasn't Yellow so I thought it would be fine

Are you kidding? I have constantly stated that Alaska and Hawaii were American for the past three threads.

Cool.

Jace Beleren, Sans, SCP-682. Sounds funny. Can I do it? Set of characters seems fair? Or do I need to make the full character first before evaluated?

Ah rip didn't see.

NEW PLAN!

Give me a few hours.

Are you kidding? I have constantly stated that Alaska and Hawaii were American for the past three threads.

Well then they did invade alaska

Well then they did invade alaska

I don't know, but Alaska is Blue now in the OP.

Come down to Jace, Ainz Ooal Gown, and Rimuru Tempest as ideas, but Ainz has pretty heavy hax for his level and whatnot, so I'm suspicious. Jace is fine, though, yes?

Ripo is not in charge of NR, the statue (which isn't allied with anyone) is. Also she can olnly be defeated in a duel so it shouldn't be too hard to take a gunwielding military down

RRTheEndMan said:
Ripo is not in charge of NR, the statue (which isn't allied with anyone) is. Also she can olnly be defeated in a duel so it shouldn't be too hard to take a gunwielding military down
. . . . . .

Hmmm. . . can I have a link to the statue?

It's custom, she's baseline LS level and haxless aside of the duel thing. She's also as skilled as the best swordsmen in Russian history.

I'm going to start another one of these Role Plays, identical to this one, only we start at Max Tier 7-A. . . is anyone interested?

Spider Kaiju said:
I'm going to start another one of these Role Plays, identical to this one, only we start at Max Tier 7-A. . . is anyone interested?
Could you please not do that ? it would higly decreese the activity on this one

I'm thinking of appointing people to moderate the thread while the GM is gone, like making new threads and enforcing rules. Should I?

Hl3 or bust said:
@Yobo
Would 4-B Akron with no self-res be good for the next power set?
No, He has tought based life force absorption, soul rip, power null and black holes creation

Way too broken

Overlord775 said:
No, He has tought based life force absorption, soul rip, power null and black holes creation

Way too broken
Also i just remembered something else, Arkon also has a passive EE field around him

Back