• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 10

For my next trick, i shall walk over 9000 degree coals while explaining what the hell is in my head!

walking over coals

So, as you see here...

Blahblah9755 said:
What are his other characters? Also, how do you get past his time reversing resurrection? Is it an item or something?
i retconed that, since i don;t have anything that could do that

he also has Delsin Rowe and someone else

So Monarch you want to kill Swathing?

Or did I read that wrong?

(Honastly I wont try to kill him as one theres no point and two our characters havnt even meet yet)

So yeah, Swathing turning mars to earth and teleporting it into another solar system is complete bullshit with the powers he has.

I think I should use Omni to retcon this plot honestly. It seems to be just plain confusing.

Blahblah9755 said:
Yobobojojo said:
From what?
Do you know what Rein's characters are and how his time reversal works/what the thing it's reliant on is?
about 100% sure he pulled that out of his ass, as Old One curses only give a status effect that does a ton on damage and he no one who can do that

Do you know what Rein's characters are and how his time reversal works/what the thing it's reliant on is?
about 100% sure he pulled that out of his ass, as Old One curses only give a status effect that does a ton on damage and he no one who can do that

He has some ability that lets him do that to himself at least. I'm trying to understand how it works, because I plan to teleport to him and kill him.

Christian I dont care about what your doing, nothing youve done is NLF for you character so it does not pertain to you.

PsychoWarper said:
Christian I dont care about what your doing, nothing youve done is NLF for you character so it does not pertain to you.
Really? I mean, half of what i did seems like it.

Back