• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 10

If you can breathe in space then I'll "accidentally" open a portal to Switzerland.

Right now my/our PC is 50% rock

Blahblah9755 said:
What's this new dimension like? Are the same people/places there? Is it the same as our world or the game world?
It's basically the same as the real world. But the lifeforms there are batshit insane and much more grim.

In game "real world" (same displaced people, destroyed cities, etc) or real "real world"? Also, are the people from the game world in this world?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Blahblah9755 said:
What's this new dimension like? Are the same people/places there? Is it the same as our world or the game world?
It's basically the same as the real world. But the lifeforms there are batshit insane and much more grim.
Sounds normal.

This is essentially a pocket dimension ranging from the Sun to Earth, right? And Rein's character is existing outside of it, looking in?

Also, does anyone know who Rein's powers come from?

hey guys im doing research and i actually might be a contender for one of the fastest

dont save this tho (looking at u yobo) might be wrong

DragonEmperor23 said:
hey guys im doing research and i actually might be a contender for one of the fastest

dont save this tho (looking at u yobo) might be wrong
Who is your character again?

Back