• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: The time has come (Meta/registration thread) CLOSED

Anyone who watched American Gods should know the name considering it was mentioned in a memorable moment in the show.

How do you espect us to know about that without using the internet? Going to a museum or library just to discover this with no reward? Besides, you didn't say that we couldn't use google

The reward my friend is knowledge, an irrelevant and useless knowledge.

@Over

Hui gets replaced with Mori Ji's base key with power copy restricted.

@Yung

I'll take that into acount next set.

@Phoenix

You can get Aigis's first key.

@Faruel

It's one of the flying spaghetti monsters' names.

Sure ... anyway if you want an advice ... avoid sending the characters to Earth, I live there ... and it's not that special.

Faruel1998 said:
Sure ... anyway if you want an advice ... avoid sending the characters to Earth, I live there ... and it's not that special.
Anyone with any knowledge of military history can see that's not the case.

Theme: Support (healing, temporary power bestowal, buffs, debuffs, powernull, status effect bestowal, curses, etc)

Name: Villager A

Age: As old as the concept of cities, buildings, towns, and villages.

Occupation: "One of those kind people who tells you where you are."

Appearance: Will be added when I'm not stuck on mobile

Desired verse: Persona, Nasuverse

Desired Abilities: Gonna see who I get as characters first for Petsona, Ruler (Sherlock Holmes)' Elementary My Dear

>creating VSBWRP profiles before the forking game even starts

Dear lord you people find ways to one up the last method of me hating everything about these games

DMUA said:
>creating VSBWRP profiles before the forking game even starts

Dear lord you people find ways to one up the last method of me hating everything about these games
I agree with you for once.

I mean I wasn't before because I was angry at Faruel but you've done a good job at maintaining my ire so I believe you've failed that end successfully

Yeah its way to early to make a character at this point.

Although the fact DMUA and Yobo already hate it means this will be pretty fun.

WHYNAUT said:
@Exodus

I'm very sorry about this, but I've just been told by a bunch of people that Anrga's skill is ridiculous even compared to other stuff that has been allowed. Could you please get another power?

@Everyone

The OP has been updated to include a link to the sandbox and the PCs' lifting strength.
I'll see what I can find.

A Noble Phantasm representing Yan Qing's own fighting style, producing several duplicates through means of his unique footwork while attacking his enemies from various angles. While it does not reach the realm of magic, the strikes are imperceptible to an outside observer, said to not even leave shadows on the ground.

It sounds like it.

Hl3 or bust said:
It's good footwork that resembles duplication

it's like saying taht afterimage creation is duplication
Not just like, that's exactly what it is. It's also questionable how well it would work, when you won't have his A+ speed rank, and can't go more than twice the speed of your opponent.

Back