• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: The time has come (Meta/registration thread) CLOSED

I assumed that the thing one would change to from one piece if one was wanting light related powers would be something else

@Faruel

No to Jean's telekinesis. Faralda has just a little too many abilities.

@Junko a Okina's doors are not allowed after all.

@Over

Characters: Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) (Third key), Mori Hui with sealing restricted

Satan's Mind-Reading is not allowed.

@Yobo

Only God Hand is too much.

@Starter

Characters: Aggro, Palutena with power mimicry, death hax, transmutation and petrification restricted

Powers are fine.

@Exodus

Characters: Lancer (Hector), Aquaman (Post-Flashpoint)

@Dragon

Characters: Whitebeard, King (Nanatsu no Taizai) with petrification restricted

Powers are fine.

@Monarch

Characters: Oboro Mochizuki with Cell Wall Destruction restricted, Jenna (Nanatsu no Taizai) with sealing restricted

Powers are fine.

@Why

Since EWtRtW 4 is finished I think I can replace it with this one.

However I changed Tower of God with D&D.

I will keep the character of J'zargo, I chose the healing spells from Colette because the only one who knows J'zargo only serves to cure others.

However, which character do you give me from D&D?

This is the new change, Jean's powers don't interest me

@Shiro

Characters: Trish (Devil May Cry), Jeanne (Bayonetta) with regen and time slow restricted

Royal Guard is fine, but you can't restrict Bayo's time slow to dodging only.

@Walker

Characters: Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's) (second key), Fredbear (FNAF World) with power mimicry and death hax restricted

Powers are fine.

@Faruel

You'll have to wait a little longer for an answer because I don't know DnD except for it being full of smurfs.

@Andy

Characters: Charybdis (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) with regen restricted, Yuuka Kazami with regen restricted

No to Suika's density manipulation, yes to bullets form another dimension.

@Stand

Characters: Superman (Original) with time travel restricted, Roronoa Zoro (Pre-Timeskip)

Powers are fine.

@Yung

Characters: Valkyrie (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Malekith (Marvel Cinematic Universe) with regen restricted

Powers are fine.

@Psycho

You get Ryu (Street Fighter)

Power is fine.

@Yobo

Yes.

@Exodus

Hazy Inverted Moon is allowed, Batman's skill is allowed, but not his intelligence.

@Void

Characters: Ulfric Stormcloak, SCP-076 (Second key)

Powers are okay.

@Exodus

I don't see why not. I just noticed that Merciless' helm also has good empathic and mind hax, so it's unfortunately not allowed.

@Monarch

Non.

You get the powers, intelligence, skill and equipment from both 076's second key and Ulfric.

Back