• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: The time has come (Meta/registration thread) CLOSED

@Crim

That's fine.

And so is the power.

@Andy

Character: Taira no Fumikado with soul hax and sealing restricted

Power is okay.

@Exodus

Yes.

@Over

No to GP's skill, yes to 666's telepathy.

@Tor

They are not.

@Exodus

I'm very sorry about this, but I've just been told by a bunch of people that Anrga's skill is ridiculous even compared to other stuff that has been allowed. Could you please get another power?

@Everyone

The OP has been updated to include a link to the sandbox and the PCs' lifting strength.

@Tor

Because afaik Galactus' resistances are smurfy and he also has Silver Surfer's resistances.

Should Phoenix keep Soul Tear?

Yes

No

The poll was created at 16:32 on July 16, 2019, and so far 17 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...
A lot of people were talking about this, so I decided to make a poll for it.

@WHY would it be okay that Seiran's ability work by summoning bullet from the bullet dimension, since it isn't clear on how they work.

@Why

However, I would like to point out that the skills of the Ogre excluding darkness, invisibility and flight can only be used once a day.

@Phoenix

I'd rather you not pick DotHack. Maotelus' phsyiology is okay.

@Psycho

Character: Juuzou Shishimi with concept hax and durability negation restricted

Power is fine.

@WHYNAUT

Is it okay to clarify my theme a bit "Sword Mage of The Envisioned Eye"?

Basically a sword mage who who has special eye powers.

I called my character Gondlir for a reason and I challenge you all to find out which character the name belongs to.

I give you a clue, Gondlir is one of the many names of a deity.

Back