• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: Let's talk

It's one of those people from before... I wonder why they didn't go with the others? Well it is better than being out here all alone I guess. It looks like they're doing something weird though.

"What are you doing to the forest?"

"Just trying to make a giant robot out of this forest, nothing much."

I then touched a random tree, and tried to get a scope of the forest through sending my magic+ plant manip through the root system

@Crim

"Man, this place is fancy. Woman got the looks and the money... I strip and get in the bath tub" is what Nanaya thought.

"So, when did you come to this world? And, more importantly, when did you start bringing in the technology amd magic to it?" she asks Heteka who has also entered the bath.

"Oh I was born here and there already was technology before my birth. Magic was actually only just discovered not long before my birth. If you're asking about when I started making meaningful inventions, that was when I was fifteen." Heteka answers.

@London hobos

Sonar has gone to Thermal's side and now they're simply sitting down, watching.

"Heteka wishes to speak with you." Tarak answers Tset's question.

"Ah, you're back, Tarak." Diustre says. He has just returned with more drinks and food and puts them on the table.

"Don't hold back everyone. It's been a long night. You should eat and drink." he tells the people in the room.

@Starter

Daniel has slept for several hours when something wakes him up. Through his enhanced senses he has picked up the sound of sirens and multiple men entering the hotel.

@Yobo

There are a few libraries open already.

Drifting through a dreamless sleep, the sound of sirens jolted Daniel awake. Pushing himself out of bed, he moved over to the door and listened through it. For some reason, he had a feeling deep in his gut that he needed to get out of here as soon as possible, and he readied himself to bolt towards the fire escape if he had to, but he stayed at the door to listen to the clomping footsteps to see if his sense of alarm was truly justified.

I decide to go inside the nearest one.

"I guess the first order of business should be to gather information about where we are. Libraries are pretty good for that, I guess."

Damn... this woman got the looks, money and brains.

"So, where those monsters, demons or whatever things here before you were born?"

"I don't think that i can eat anything, you know, being a robot and all and i guess that i can wait for Heteka a little bit more"

"This is taking more time than I had hoped. I had wished to discover information as quickly as possible. I suppose there is nothing to be done just yet, I do not know enough about this world yet. For now, I will continue to learn and discover more about this new power, then I will make my decision.."

Luminaris thinks to himself as he waits, he seems slightly annoyed at the waiting.

@Starter

There are bright lights shining outside and it's raining. Daniel can hear the footsteps quickly nearing his door.

@Psycho

One of the men begins walking towards Grimm.

"Hey, hey you! You freak. Yeah I'm talking to you. Think you're hot stuff, calmly eating your food like that? I know you heard us talking about you! Need a beating or something?"

@Yobo

It turns out Alex and Elise are in London. There's a lot of available information in the library.

@Crim

"No, they have only been here for thirteen months if my estimations are right. Although they weren't on this world before, it does seem they existed long before I was born, before humanity existed even." Heteka answered.

She has now stepped out of the bath, dried herself off, and has put her clothes on.

"Let's get back to the others. I'll explain further then, alright?" she says.

@London hobos

"Oi, hey you. Make sure not to spill anything on the floor or the furniture." Thermal says to Beerko.

Tarak and Diustre have withdrawn to the shadows. After a little while Heteka and Nanaya return to the room.

Heteka looks at the new people. "Even more of you are already here? Wonderful! I hope you all came here of your own volition."

Sonar looks at Ted with a sweet smile when Heteka asks this. The message is pretty clear.

Heteka's face becomes serious again. "Now then. Let's begin, shall we?"

[@Everyone New thread. Please post there.]

Back