• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: hangover mode (Meta/Registration 3)

Christian Higdon said:
It will soon, for I have a plan too. You can't be the only guy who does that, Torky Forky.
Yes but it should already be dead now. There is absolutely no reason for it to still be alive.

When your choosing a characters powers can you choose someone who has Regenerationn higher than allowed and its then decreased, or can you just not choose any charcaters that has a higher than the allowed? I'm asking because I don't know any characters with Low-High off the top of my head and I don't want to give my characters Low-High from a verse I'm unfamiliar with and get a characters whose abilities I don't understand.

Let's just say that the next time Hiver dies, he dies for good. He has done too much after being defeated already for it to be retconned.

Okay, good.

If you excuse me, I wasted my only chance to stand one chance. Imma go hate myself in dat dere corner.

Name: Gilbert Newhart

Theme: Time, A Second Chance, Frozen

Desired Verses: Kamen Rider, Shin Megami Tensei, Steven Universe, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Kingdom Hearts, Little Witch Academia

Desired Powers: Garnet's Precognition, DIO's Time Stop, Jack Frost's Ice Manipulation, Shinji Kido's Sealing, Atsuko Kagari's Toon Force, Data-Sora's Self Sustenance

This kid it peep Steve, do as you wish

Oh, what now, HI3, HUH!? First, you shout at me on Discord, now you drag me here, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?

new power time

same rules as before (you just add another 2 everything Swathing)

• Regen limit is Mid-High
  • New tier is one joule away from baseline 6-C
  • New speed is baseline FTL+

Faruel1998 said:
Okay, let's all take a breath and - what the hell is going on !?
Donte rigged up something like 2k nukes to explode in their silos, using Dynamics of an Asteroid to boost it

Actually Hl, its around 7000-8000 nukes and they are just normal ones, no amp.

And no Jacky, I did not. Not once have I ever said as such and if I implied it then it was unintentional.

AnonymousBlank said:
Actually Hl, its around 7000-8000 nukes and they are just normal ones, no amp.
This makes it so much better thank you.

I appreciate iiiit

I apologize for my outburst. Now I'm just playing around.

Destiny is gonna kill you though.

I understood this.

However, I've already listed what I wanted.

First Thorn Boost (Tower of God)

Soul Manip.Res from vestige (Elder Scrolls)

Replacement Faralda Healing with Res. Power null of Vestige

i'll post characters way later, probably tomorrow

@Exodus

hope you like Persona because thats all you can get

Back