• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: hangover mode (Meta/Registration 3)

I dont have the sharingan

I also have Ciel's mystic eyes which can mindhax people though so I guess I could use that if they don't resist

I may be unable to participate for a day or so due to personal reasons that have come up recently. Hopefully it blows over soon.

Faruel1998 said:
@ HI3

Hi, would it be possible for the next powerset to swap Faralda's Healing with Vestige resistance to power nullification? So far I have not used any healing spells and Iron Fist's Chi in healing is extremely better.

Can it go well or not?
Repost, also a thing.

The weakness of Phaethon makes me technically blind, can I use the matter manipulation of Iron fist to create me functioning eyes through the Chi?

you aren't Phaethon

you have eyes

also as long as you haven't used Faralda's healing i don't see why not

Oh HI3, I have no words to tell you how grateful I am for your wisdom ... the only thing I can say ... is that I have to remember to add teleportation, resistance to power null and telekinetic barriers to Aranil's profile .

I have a strange feeling Faruels dude doesnt like Bjorn.

Also I wouldnt say Bjorn is allied with Destiny he finds her interesting and thinks battles follow her so hes sticking around her for now, that and he doesnt like Faruels guy.

Little curiosity, when I played Drakensang online I used names like Jarnbjorn or Tyrbjorn when I chose the dragonknight class

However for Bjorn, Aranil would not like it very much ... but if he was a little less cruel and crazy he would probably bear it

Anyway I thought ... if we made a top of the characters from the weakest to the strongest of this role play? Aranil in what position would it be? In the top five?

Blahs definitely dangerous as hes got like every power in the book, is probably the smartest person here and is stupidly skilled to the point only I can match him in terms of skill.

But he hasnt started yet.

No Mental Resistance. That means I can use the Charisma and Incitement tof Julius Caesar to launch a mental attack that can shatter your ideals and viewpoint.

PsychoWarper said:
Blahs definitely dangerous as hes got like every power in the book, is probably the smartest person here and is stupidly skilled to the point only I can match him in terms of skill.
But he hasnt started yet.
That's like saying Rimuru can match Goku in terms of attack potency. And that's an understatement to the gap between the two of you. Seriously, I'm pretty sure Able is the most skilled person on the wiki.

WHYNAUT said:
Where does Blah get that skill from?

I'm not going to comment on where the PCs rank (especially mine).
He has Jin Mo-Ri and Killua with Accelerators Intelligence.

That's like saying Rimuru can match Goku in terms of attack potency. And that's an understatement to the gap between the two of you. Seriously, I'm pretty sure Able is the most skilled person on the wiki.

Well its not wrong and hush boyo ovo.

I have no idea where I would rank, especially because my character would avoid straight up fights being a rouge/assassin based character, and my character is probably much less skilled in fighting comapred to others considering their skills mostly come from a ninja and a tactician.

What characters can get past my Low-High Regen, Mind Manipulation immunity, Magic Resisatnce, and Soul Manipualtion Resistance?

I can just vaporize you with a blast from the juubi considering the ap difference

That would bypass your regen

Back