• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: hangover mode (Meta/Registration 3)

I'm just waiting for the next power set so I can ask for irreversible destruction and holy right

Faruel1998 said:
@Torlikoff
I have resistance to disintegration and can completely recreate my body with Chi.
You definitely don't have have High regen. If you do then it's getting yeeted.

How many people, when creating a character, soley focus on trying to create the most broken character they can think within the rules?

Everything12 said:
How many people, when creating a character, soley focus on trying to create the most broken character they can think within the rules?
Tbh I didnt, I just kinda choose stuff that seemed cool and it turned out like this.

The hiver actually has mid godly since it regened from the black barrel which nulls low godly

>Regen cap is Mid-High

>A character has Low-Godly

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@Faruel

You can only reconstruct yourself at a Low-High level

End of discussion

@Christian

Hiver doesnt have Low-Godly

He has Low-High

Don't mind me, just planning on how to actually kill the Hiver if it has Mid-Godly. Which I doubt, but still.

Black barrel would have kept the hiver dead unless he resists low godly, ressurection and immortality nullification

@ HI3

is resurrection forbidden? Because I remember well that you did it when I chose the resurrection of the Vestige

Back