• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 3

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-" He couldn't help but stutter in fear. If the last two experiences taught him anything, it's that this is one scary trip.

I start driving towards Washington DC.

"Don't worry, I'll get you back to them. After we finish this whole Destroyer business, we can track down the guy that gave us our powers and make him take you back home."

"Yeah, sure, I'll see them....IN THE CEMETARY!" He then sobbed out loud, trying to forget it but not being able to.

[Gud]

I see Silas driving away and say "Looks like he knows where the next Destroyer is" I say with a smirk before I hijack a car and drive after him.

Oh, they're dead. Shit, that probably made it worse.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bring up bad memories. We could always make new memories of good times after the Destroyers are taken care of."

You arrive at Washington DC.

There are holes in everything, the ground, buildings, and some humans that aren't moving.

You hear the vague sound of gunshots in the distance.

Sombra has stolen a nice house for himself in the middle of nowhere.

He's just spending his time reading more and more about weaponry, looking inside weapons and such.

The 2 elders that were ropped are not happy, but Sombra can work anywhere.

He's making a air burst grenade.

I look around at the bullet sprayed environment

"It looks like the presidential elections got really controversial this year"

"Oh, a present? How nice."

Sombra nicely and excitingly picks it up. He enters back in the house and, with energetic fingers, opens the package.

I get out of the car and look around in awe "What the hell happended here?" I ask before I start heading the the gun shots.

"ouch" Sombra says, as pissed off as he can.

"Some day, you goddamn penguins, i'll end you all." He swears by his name. He also eats some dog food to heal those injures.

"Holy shit"

I look around at the ruins. Holes everywhere. Like a giant demented echidna rolled around everywhere. I pull out the last bit of blood and use the tubing fork spell again to see if the target [Joseph] is still alive.

[ the van

we're at Washington DC, the location of the 3rd Destroyer and the area is filled with bullet holes

further inside you can hear gunshots ]

Back