• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 3

The explosions go off, instantly melting most of my skin and burning most of the remaining muscle to a pitch black

I wander for a moment while my eyes regenerate

I look at the ruins.

Thousands of souls, saved from the wrath of terrible music...

I get over that, and regroup with the others to see if the destroyer was destroyed as well.

I teleport myself, and around fifty would be victims of the stadium outside of the range of the C-4 explosives. . . outside Detroit. Turning around, I can sense the screams and terrible deaths of almost 70,000 victims.

I run over to the ruins, and skid on my heels to come to a stop

"So, did the destroyer die with the musical nightmare?"

Chad's soul feels significantly blacker. He hears a whisper: "You are now mine, o great agent of chaos and pain."

".... It was for a worthy cause nontheless."

I start to think, if the destroyer was there, now that he's heard the explosion, how will he react....

I come up with jack squat because I'm not qualified for inbetween action stuff

As I hear the whispers of evil, I simply say in my mind

"I do not serve the forces of non manly music!"

"You can't take on all of us. Coolguy McChad, as defender of this world, I sentence you to death. If I must hunt you down to the ends of this world."

"Hold up, I'm talking to a hip hop loving telepath"

I DO NOT SURRENDER TO THE LIKES OF YOU! QUEUE SOME DRAGONFORCE!

@DMUA

The whisper continues, only Chad hearing it.

"You who has wrapped yourself in darkness shall now serve the one wrapped in madness."

As the elevator arrives, Sombra sees that the only thing at the Top of the castle is a large door. He sneaks behind Chef and puts a magic mind spell on the Chef. He puts a C4 in the chef's pocket and whispers to him: "When you see the Penguin Emperor, wait 15 seconds before jumping into him."

Sombra goes back to sneaking. Chef Gordon acts like himself for now and knocks on the door.

"I WILL SERVE NO RAP SYMPATHIZERS! IF YOU WANT TO SWALLOW ME IN DARKNESS, THEN COME HERE AND DO IT YOURSELF HIPPY!"

@Crimson: Cheif Gordon is erased instantly, his mind, body, and soul gone.

Nobody may even attempt to lie to the emperor.

I look down from the roof of a building, having seen the initial explosion and ran away during the conflict.

Cool, what the ****? He just killed all those people. I thought he was one of us, but is he actually a destroyer in disguise? I'm going to watch for few more seconds but I don't know if I can hold in my rage for much longer.

Back