• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 3

"Hello, fellow citizen. You have been saved. Rejoice, for now me and my comrades shall rid this nation of destruction and despair."

"All the seeds are burned, right? Those were what were possessing people and making them so... weird."

"Nope. I don't think so, anyways." Boris said, still holding out his hand. Okay, now he just felt stupid.

"Yep." Boris got back in the van, before realizing he forgot his bag. "Hold on real quick." He grabbed it from the floor where he was talking to the guy and went back in.

We've been driving for a couple minutes when Shiela speaks up. "Hey Alma... the way we're going. The person was that way right?" She points off the side of the the front windshield.

"Uh huh. Why?"

There's a paper rustling sound and I look over to see her holding a big fold out map of the region. Must have got it out of the car's glove box.

"That direction is Washington DC"

"Huh. That's probably where whoever these people are were going. I wish I could get there faster - not again!"

"What?"

"Everytime I think about needing to do something or how to do something, it's like I get information on how to do it uploaded into my mind. I just found a faster way to get to Washington. But it's dangerous."

"What do you mean... dangerous?"

"We'd be taking a trip through the Nevernever. It's like -" more information is uploaded into my mind "- the spirit world I guess. There's lots of nasty creatures there. But distance is distored there. And there's paths through it. And if we know the right paths, we can make a trip a few hours long in about 5 minutes."

I get out of the car. The indicator still hasn't stopped flashing.

I hold out my hand as if reaching for something. A staff of solid oak appears in it, runes running up and down it. Shiela's eyes widen. As I imbue my will into the staff, the runes begin to light up like embers.

"Apartarum"

I swing my staff through the air, and it leaves a line of fire hovering in mid-air. Then the fire 'catches', and burns through reality itself as if it was nothing more than a curtain, revealing the world beyond.

"Let's go. Don't eat anything, and stay close"

"Gang, this ain't good." Boris said, a bit worried about what happened here. "I think we should likely investigate."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I look on my phone to see if the Military is sending out any emergency alerts of where to go during this national disaster.
The people that were in Jacksonville moved to Miami, but you can't find anything else about it.

"Alright, let's go to Miami. The military should probably be there since they would be protecting the people."

I start driving towards Miami.

"So should I sing to you then? Because I sort of feel like it." He said, wanting to get some energy out.

@Van gang: Bienvenido a miami, there seems to be a military checkpoint into the city like the previous one you encountered.

@Sombra: it is very cold.

@WHY I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mea

"Hello. Me and my team have destroyed two of the destroyers. The squirrel that turned Nashville into a crater and the tree that possessed Denver, Colorado."

As Coolguy dozes off, still sitting upright with his intense, sunglass induced gaze, he dreams about being a Martial artist who can explode people with a touch, all while the world's manliest love song plays in the background.

Back