• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 3

"Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?"

I straighten my sunglasses and give him an imposing look

DMUA said:
"Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?"
I straighten my sunglasses and give him an imposing look
"I'll kill yo-" he is cut off with the electric arrow stunning him.

I pop back into the Nevernever and sit down. I'll peek back in every couple of minutes to see if it's safe to come out

"Sound solution, but easier said then done."

I throw a Molotov at his face as he's stunned, then flip back behind a nearby car (if there is one)

I head over to deeper inside the city and see the others fighting a kid.

"Hey, do you know anything about the one wrapped in madness?"

I ask the kid.

@Monarch: In the realm you can see a pile of bodies, it seems to be slowly increasing. There is a small counter by the bottom labeled "Destroyer kill count"

@Dragon: After the boy is knocked down from all the attacks, he seems to be bleeding a bit. He does not respond.

"Neither diplomacy nor mercy are in my list of qualifications"

I double tap him in the head.

Okay it was more along the lines of a octuple tap, but, better excessive then sorry.

I figure that if the group needs me they'll call, so instead I stayed behind in Miami to offer my services to any of the sick or injured who might need healing.

I kinda just leave a bit of C4 nearby, turn around, step back, and trigger it.

He is completely unaffected by the explosion.

"You've pushed me out of my comfort zone, I've got to use tough adult bodies instead of cool teenage bodies."

"Yeah. And what then, you'll take over the world? Look at yourself for a second. You've accomplished nothing except getting yourself killed. Which was pretty much a mercy kill."

"Hmm... I see."

I consider my options. C4 didn't have any effect, so there's only one real way to do this

I stare him down, trying to scare him off with my absolute unit body and sunglass gaze

@Yobo "Getting myself killed? That was just a nice body I took. The guy who gave me these powers is a pretty cool dude I must say, letting me have this fun. Also f*ck you." You can hear the bleep in his speech.

He then punches Chad in the face, launching him across the city.

GUWAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get sent flying, crashing through building after building with explosive force, before I end up hitting the street, grinding up a load of asfault as I finally come to a halt.

Miraculously, my glasses are in tact, so I get up and straighten them out.

"Hmm. I suppose this will require a little bit of high caliber action."

HMPFT

I flex, causing my muscles to bludge... which doesn't really notably increase my power, but makes me look way more swole and combat ready.

I then, deciding to take after quake, put a pack of C4 behind me, and detonate it, sending me right back at the enemy.

Torlikoff said:
@Yobo "Getting myself killed? That was just a nice body I took. The guy who gave me these powers is a pretty cool dude I must say, letting me have this fun. Also f*ck you." You can hear the bleep in his speech.

He then punches Chad in the face, launching him across the city.
"Eh. He definitely needs a better screening process."

I begin to hit him with vibrations and electricity.

Back