• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 3

Going towards the sounds of the bullets, you can see several soldiers badly wounded on the ground and a few hiding behind a car, occasionally shooting at a target you can't see.

Torlikoff said:
Going towards the sounds of the bullets, you can see several soldiers badly wounded on the ground and a few hiding behind a car, occasionally shooting at a target you can't see.
I move down towards the soliders and ask "Whats happening here?"

"I see. We can take care of that."

I lock and load my Shotgu

@Hl3: You're now behind a car.

A skyscraper seemingly collapses with a small boy at the bottom.

Fecking Joesph

"Alright you need to take care of your wounded before they bleed out" I say as I pull out my Bolter and start firing where the soldiers where shooting.

@Hl3: getting closer, you can see a rampaging young teen going crazy.

@Psycho: Bullets ain't doing much.

I again pull a full-sized bow from my pocket, as well as a Toxic Gas Arrow

why do I have most of these things

I shoot the arrow at the kid's head

"Shit, this isnt work... lets hope this works" I pull out a Grenade and throw it at the enemies location.

The toxic arrow briefly makes the kid stop and cough, but the grenade blows the gas away. The Kid is looking at David.

[Technically I'm holding a fork with some blood on it. Also I'm not checking Joseph's state of life, just that he is, because the fork will start vibrating if he is, more if it's pointed towards him]

There's gunshots, a building falling down, and a guy with blood on his mouth walking up to me. This is a bad situation.

I point the staff at him. Fire starts glowing in the cracks and a smell like rotting eggs fills the air. I know this smell. Somehow. It's... Hellfire. And Hellfire comes from ... a fallen angel. I push the rush of knowledge away. Wrong place, wrong time.

"Stay back. Who are you?"

[ i wiped the blood off reeeeee]

I put my hands up.

"Relax, my name's Silas. I came here because that's where I heard one of the Destroyers were. I had helped take down two already, so I figured a third time wouldn't go badly either. What about you?"

Also, that smells nasty.

[Blood is hard to wipe off, you need to wash it]

The man smells of blood and somehow I sense a fading aura of hunger around him.

"Shiela, keep a look out behind me. In case he's got any friends that start sneaking up." She nods and glances at Silas with something almost like resignation on her face. Then she walks behind me.

"Destroyer?" I keep the staff trained on him.

The Kid is knocked away by the shots and seems extremely angry.

"You've ruined my run before, not again!"

[ das wild]

I'm a little confused.

"Who were you just talking to? There's no one behind you. Anyways, destroyers are what we call the beings that are attacking the cities in this nation. There was this squirrel that could control rocks that turned a city into a crater. In another city, there was a tree that was possessing the inhabitants. We're not really sure where they came from, but the squirrel said something about someone wrapped up in madness that gave it the powers. My friends are off fighting the one here."

****, who's this guy.

I clench my fist, silver rings appearing around each of my fingers. Somehow I know how to use them. I swap the staff and prepare to re-open the portal to the nevernever.

"Wait, time out guys. There's no need for conflict here. Miss, this is my friend Boris. Boris, this is...well I don't know her name but she's not one of the destroyers. So we can solve this peacefully."

Then something he says makes me stop.

"Shiela-" More half-memories bloom in my mind. I sway a moment.

"Shit"

I keep my fist pointed at the people.

"Not Shiela. Lasciel"

"Yes, my host" Lasciel replies. She walks back in front of me, ripped librarian's clothing replaces by an almost transparent toga. Her hair has taken on a shade of blond. She nods and smiles angellically. Or at least she appears to. It's all just an illusion in my mind. A waking dream.

"You and I are going to have a little talk after this. For now, get lost"

Lasciel nods and disappears. I shield my thoughts from her, then return my focus to two people in front of me.

"Sorry. Demonic possession. So, big nasty things destroying cities. Got it. Good name. I'd rather not be around them so if you'll excuse me..." i start opening another portal to the Nevernever.

I do a dynamic entry, flipping into the fight before shoving my shotgun into the kid's mouth and holding down the trigger

Why does giving out my name seem like a bad idea... oh because if it's complete, wizards can use it as a link to me. Well I hope this guy isn't a wizard.

"Alma. And what's your friend's name?"

DMUA said:
I do a dynamic entry, flipping into the fight before shoving my shotgun into the kid's mouth and holding down the trigger
The kid is blown back and seems to be extremely mad, screaming "You're that dick that blew me up earlier!"

Back