• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 1

[I wanted you in the discord, but I guess this kinda kills it, eh?]

[Well we both know this RP is dead anyways considering the lack of a hatesink my PC's tend to be, no way in hell you could replicate my insanity]

Yobobojojo said:
[We have devised powerful hatesink substitutes]
[No you haven't, as long as the hatecock of he who shall not be named be, it's nowhere near the amount of hate my mere existence nets me].

[You know what? **** it, I'm coming back, one one occasion... I get to inflict painful torture and deridement upon the PCs of Crim and Stand, nothing banworthy, just the sort of shit that piles up after awbile and eventually triggers a snap]

[But seriously, after that, he is not coming back. Especially not with the sole intent of screw over other players. Stand isn't even in the god damn game.]

[Anyway, Discord aside, he definitely sounded like he was pretty riled up. I think he should probably wait before doing anymore RP's]

I fly around the part of the city that isn't destroyed searching for food and something to drink. Maybe I can also find a change of clothes since a bodysuit would only get me unwanted attention.

[I'm wearing the suit Misaka Worst wears in her first appearance, including the mask]

Suddenly, a meteor appears in the sky. Shining bright, it flies towards the ground

I kneel on top of it, grasping the few handholds of rock as the meteor leaves behind a firey trail in an attempt to brace for impact and definitely not cowering for dear life, yelling out a war cry and definitely not screaming in terror.

The rock hits the ground with a thud that ripples through the earth. Trees shake and a windows all around the impact shatter outwards. The meteor doesn't break though. It simply bounces like jelly a bit, cushioning me from the impact. I clutch it as it bounces up and down around me. Finally it stops vibrating.

I look up and breathe a sigh of relief. Then the rock disappears and I fall the last few metres with a shout.

"VENI CHE" I cry out, drawing on my will to not smack my face against the ground and knowledge I never knew I had, and the wind rushes up beneath me, slowing my fall and lowering me gently to the ground. I lie there on my stomach, head turned to the side, breathing heavily.

".... what the ****"

I see a falling object

"Oh boy, a space thing"

• Impact sound
"I don't know you, but i want the check out what just arrived"

I say to my female companion.

I then start heading towards the impact site

I get off the ground.

Owwww.

"Are you alright?" There is a woman's voice behind me. I turn around.

She's young, mid-twenties at most. Average height, dressed in a long wool skirt, a turtleneck, and a cardigan sweater, all in colors of grey. Most of her clothes were ripped or had small singes. She had medium brown coloured hair held up into a bun with a pair of pencils, wore glasses, and had a heart-shaped face with soft features. She had a smudge of ink on her chin and on the fingers of her right hand, and she wore a name tag that had some store's logo at the top and HI, MY NAME IS SHIELA below it. There's a small cut on her forehead, and a nasty bruise on her cheek.

"Yes, I'm just fine. Somehow." I say, brushing my green dress down. I stand with my legs slightly parted so the split in the long skirt is just barely open. I take a look around.

The city is in ruins, and not just in the small crater (and I mean small. Seriously, how did a meteor landing have so little an impact?). Fires are burning and the air is full of a faint smell of smoke. I cough.

Entire floors of buildings look like they've been carved out. Broken glass litters the ground.

"Wait... this is Times Square. New York!"

"....Yes" Shiela nods cautiously.

"What happened??"

"I'm... not sure. I hit my head and I can't remember much from the past few days..."

There's a sound. Something approaching?

"Sounds like someone's coming"

"Quick, hide!" Shiela grabs my arm and pulls me. She isn't very strong, but I follow the tugging sensation.

"What? Why?"

"You just fell out of the sky, and I don't remember anything. We're in the ruins of a city that was to both our memories, prosperous and whole just the past day. I would rather want to stay safe in case anyone nasty is around. Let's just watch them for a bit."

We rush through the jagged glass of a broken storefront and crouch behind the empty shelves. I peek out through a crack.

As I get to the impact site I notice that windows are shattered and that it seems to area was shaken up. There is no one there however and the meteor is gone too.

I look around a bit, but can't find anything.

"Even then there would be traces of it" I say to the sword.

It appears to be of no importance. I should start searching for a populated place.

I start flying again while sensing for any spirits and psychics.

I follow the girl

"By the way, i don't think we ever presented to heach other. Name's Waldo, what's yours ?"

I say to her as i go to her right.

"Mia" I say absentmindedly.

What am I supposed to do? Where do I get money to pay for nourishment?

I am confused.

Back