• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 1

"Well, considering that this very clearly isn't the earth i'm from, i'd say not knowing what's going in is reasonable."

@Crimson you seem to come across a place labeled "Miller's Hamburgers"

@Guard group: "Have you not seen the destruction The Wrapped Beast has caused across the country?" He shouts. "The only way you couldn't know is if you're absolute fools, or working with that thing." The guard says, raising his gun.

"Calm down sir, we don't want any conflict." Liberty suddenly has an angry look on her face. "Besides, I would NEVER be on the side of whatever did this to my beloved country."

"IF THERE WAS A BEAST, I WOULD HAVE WRANGLED IT TO MY OWN WHIMS! IN FACT, WHERE WAS IT LAST!?!"

I put my hands up to show I don't have negative intentions.

"Now, hold on a minute. If I was working with the Beast you speak of, then I would know of the destruction, right? We just want to be safe."

"You're just getting us to lower our guard, you Psychos!"

he fires a warning shot into the air.

Torlikoff said:
The Guard is incredibly confused at this point.
Sombra's hears the noise, so he gets up into a building, grabs his Non-Lethal Sniper with supressor on, and shoots a tranquilizer towards the guard when he is 5 KMs away. The aim is spot on in the head.

He then goes to check out what Miller's Hambungers is.

Due to the sniper rifle being aimed at the head, the tranq dart falls enough in the 5 kilometers to land near the guard's feet. He looks at the dart in the street, confused.

Miller's hamburgers seems to be a standard restaurant, but the kitchen is very large and has gigantic machines in it.

Sombra forgot how physics work, so he shoots again, but now a few meters up in the air so it hits the head.

NOW he goes to Miller's.

The dart lands in the guard's head, knocking him out instantly and probably killing him. He had a wife and family you know. He was an upstanding man outside of work, helping at the make a wish foundation. He went to the military because he couldn't afford college due to his parent's poor financial situation. He served his country for 3 years, he went home and became part of the reserves. He got sent on guard duty due to this national disaster and was hoping to make it better with his exceptional abilities of seeing 30 feet in front of him to detect intruders. He was working through anger management throughout his life, I'd say he worked pretty hard, just like he did with everything. That's gone now.

The other guards approach the group that was talking to him.

"You just killed Joseph!" One of them says before they all pull out their guns and begin to fire.

You can hear one of them scream "Josephhhhhhhhhh!" while shooting.

@Crimson You receive a burger that is bright yellow, with odd juices coming from it. It is labeled as "The Chemical Burger"

Well, that's gone to shit.

I run at the guards with my Rinkaku out and grab one of them with a tentacle carefully with my Expert Hand to Hand Combatant skills to make sure I don't hurt him/her while knocking away the bullets with my other tentacles since I can see them and their line of movement by watching the soldiers point their guns.

"I'm really sorry about Joseph, but that wasn't us. I have one of your people here, we just want to get into the city."

i have strapped myself on Mia's back, keeping myself in place by having wrapped my cloth around her right shoulder and underneat her her left armpit, while activally tring to not suck her life force out.

Which is a good thing since we have been spotted and like this i am not distiguishible from a regular non-possessed red sword

@Crimson The burger is the greatest thing you have ever tasted.

@Dragon The men keep firing at you, but a few retreat towards the large manned guns.

"It's one of those beasts, get the launchers ready!"

@Yobo [You missed little else other than the tradgedy of Joseph the guard.]

Yobobojojo said:
[What I miss]
[Sombra sneaks into the city, WHY's character and Waldo enter the city and scare some people, Sombra shoots a tranquilizer on Joseph and kills him because strong tranquilizer. Now your group is being shot at.]

Okay, wow. I'm being ignored.

"Hey, that hurts. I'm a person y'know. Don't you care about your friend here?"

I move over to the manned guns, still making sure that the hostage does not get harmed in the slightest before morphing my right hand into a claw and crushing the muzzles.

The guns are destroyed while several of the guards call for backup. You can hear several trucks coming in.

Sombra walks out of the Hamburgery, satisfied. He wonders what to do next.

The sounds of trucks and guns does annoy him a bit, but he'll get used to it.

Back