• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 1

[ ? you're being shot at]

[I have fast enough reactions to dodge the bullets and have High 8-C Dura while the bullets are 9-C]

@Christian The peopel you shoot at die. Big shock.

@Psycho several people try to shoot at you as you enter.

Over a loudspeaker across the entire city you can hear "Evacuate city immediately, threat imminent with several people running to the south and onto trucks.

Several attack helicopters come into the city and begin firing heavy machine guns at the group (which would kinda hurt some of you.)

I see the dude who was hiding behind me earlier walk straight into the city. I turn back to the airplane lady.

"Hey, can you fly us out of here? I'll cover you."

I continue to swat away bullets and keep my hostage safe.

"Hmm. That could have gone better."

I don't really get involved in the fighting at all and just sorta stand to the side with my hands in my pockets.

"Hey Silas, can you confirm whether or not that Joseph guy is dead?"

I continue to batter away bullets while protecting hostage and waiting for a reply from Liberty and check the soldier known as Joseph's pulse.

Liberty watches the fight, if you could read minds you could tell she wants the yell angrily at everyone. She keeps her mouth shut and grumbles.

[Liberty will remember this ovo]

Junkoposter said:
Liberty watches the fight, if you could read minds you could tell she wants the yell angrily at everyone. She keeps her mouth shut and grumbles.

[Liberty will remember this ovo]
"What are you complaining about?"

What a lovely day. Sombra thinks for himself.

Sombra then starts walking towards the evacuation part of the city, while thinking about what has happened today.

Hamburgers where discovered.

The bullets come to a stop.

"Give up the hostages immediately or we will employ nuclear options!" a voice from the helicopter says.

@Crimson At the evacuation area of the city there are several hundred people loaded onto planes, boats, cars, anything. They're all desperately driving away with the military flanking them.

Liberty glares back. "I HAVE NUKES AS WELL, SO I SUGGEST EVERYONE ON BOTH SIDES TO STAND DOWN SO WE CAN TALK THIS OUT PEACEFULLY!" She yells angrily at everyone.

Torlikoff said:
@Crimson At the evacuation area of the city there are several hundred people loaded onto planes, boats, cars, anything. They're all desperately driving away with the military flanking them.
Sombra's curiosity gets the best of him, as he tries to get into one of these planes. He wants to see what will happen over this side.

Junkoposter said:
Liberty glares back. "I HAVE NUKES AS WELL, SO I SUGGEST EVERYONE ON BOTH SIDES TO STAND DOWN SO WE CAN TALK THIS OUT PEACEFULLY!" She yells angrily at everyone.
"I agree with the crazy girl."

@Crimson The plane is crowded, most people standing up because of all the seats being full. It is beginning to take off.

@Everyone else: There is a tense silence from the soldiers who still have their guns pointed in your direction. Nothing is said.

"Wait a minute, Joseph isn't dead! Can you heal him?"

I turn to the one who asked me about Joseph while continuing to knock away bullets and protect the hostage.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry for shooting. Could we do what plane lady said and just talk?" He said, hands up and behind his head.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Wait a minute, Joseph isn't dead! Can you heal him?"

I turn to the one who asked me about Joseph while continuing to knock away bullets and protect the hostage.
"That's the plan."

I walk over to Joseph and place my hands on his head, healing him. I'm careful to remove the dart and any other foreign material while doing this. If he had any sort of disease, addiction, poisoning or disability, those are gone too. The whole process should take less than a minute.

Joseph is now stable.

Joseph will live.

For the next ten seconds if you do nothing about the alleged nukes.

"Okay, can you not use the nuclear stuff? Please? I, or we, just wanna talk. Sorry for any bad things that happened by the way, I hope they go to Heaven." He tried to assure them good things.

"Look people, we're in just as bad a position as you. Besides, for all you know nukes may not kill us, but they will kill anyone near us. Not very practical, are they?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, can you not use the nuclear stuff? Please? I, or we, just wanna talk. Sorry for any bad things that happened by the way, I hope they go to Heaven." He tried to assure them good things.
"You've shot and killed several of our men!"

"I'm sorry over that, it's just that my days in war just SCREAMED in my face. Sorry." He said, trying to be nice.

"You've shot and killed several of our men!"

"You shot at people and expected them to not do anything? I'm starting to doubt your qualifications."

"You know what, amen to what this guy is saying. You shot at us and now you're nuking yourselves. Hope you notice your plans are like yourselves." He said.

"You don't even know if we're murderers, heroes, robots, aliens, or fake-outs while the real us are just there to laugh at you while you kill yourselves. So yeah, "murderers", that's going in the notebook." He then tried to be a wise-arse.

Back