• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 1

"I guess we should just wait. In the meantime, does anyone have a plan on how to get back to wherever they came from?"

"I agree, we are in the U.S.A. right now and all of these cities are abandoned, it does not bode will at all." Liberty says in a sad voice.

"Eh, guess you're right. Still, do we have any sort of plan? Any idea on what to do? We know that there's still people in this world, so maybe we should ask them what's happening."

Anyway, I'll leave all of you to do what ever it is you do."

I try and figure out my powers, and find a weird metal hat and a deck of cards somehow stuffed in my pockets.

Sombra is surprissed to find out that the Solid Eye map and the Soliton Radar work again.

He looks for a place to go.

Torlikoff said:
He sees a map of the USA, several dots in spots far away from his current location.
"Ok, so i have some cool stuff. Hey plane, go to this direction" Sombra points to the closest dot.

As the plan glides along the coast for a few hours, you can see the land getting more and more tropical like as the towns you pass seem to show signs of recent activity. In the distance you see a city with what appears to be actual people.

Junkoposter said:
"Alright, the closest dot is Florida, so let's go there." Liberty sets course to Florida.
"We're in one of the weirdest situations in existence, and we go to Florida? We're asking for trouble, aren't we."

"Hmmmmmm....well, anyways, you might've heard my name already, but Boris is my name and crazy is my game." He said, before looking out the window.

Torlikoff said:
As the plan glides along the coast for a few hours, you can see the land getting more and more tropical like as the towns you pass seem to show signs of recent activity. In the distance you see a city with what appears to be actual people.
Sombra looks into his many billion sensors to see any sights of Electro magnetic energy, termal energy and all that stuff to see if there really are people there.

Back