• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 9

[Sorry if I'm late.]

Boris heard that and got mad. He killed Torl? That motherf...

"YOU SON OF A B**CH!" He shouted, extremely mad.

I continue the onslaught, punching faster and faster, moving until my arms become an untrackable blur of trillions of blows

I'm glad that they went to fight the Destroyer.

It's finall quiet.

I stay in my curled up position as I watch the TV.

I create three Armored Sword Knights, give each of them a Green Ring Sword and make them try poke the Music Guy with them..

DMUA said:
I continue the onslaught, punching faster and faster, moving until my arms become an untrackable blur of trillions of blows
Kanye continues to stand there and just take it.

I go full David, and using Asura's Wrath, start punching harder and harder and harder and harder and faster and faster and faster, striking every possible pressurepoint I can manage as a hail quadrillions strong starts to come upon Kanye

Kanye still just takes it. He looks at his fancy watch.

A tenth of an attosecond has passed since this started. Kanye is bored.

Eventually, with one last blow to the belly, I just jump back, and wait for the explosion.

Not to say that I am certain that Hokuto would kill him, but, I am certain that the massive amount of C4 I placed behind him as I unleashed a fury of unseeable hands would definitely release a massive explosion that I'll love to watch.

Kanye still stands there.

"You can't-"

Kanye is cut off as the explosion happens, it being so powerful and manly he is erased of every potential level of existence in the past, present, and future. His music is erased as well, replaced by metal albums. Chicago returns to normal.

I trigger the C4 ontop of the Hokuto, and witness the explosion, releasing a massive blast so intense it turns neon, as the fireball explodes to the very tip of the atmosphere and probably causes serious atmospheric damage.

"You know, Cool guys don't look at explosions... But, I think I'm done settling for something as small as cool."

I go back into my base state, returning to a lean swole as I walk away from the everburning flame left behind by the explosion.

I make the number 1200 swords warp all around the explosion to try contain it withing them, while heavilly boosting their durability by repetedly using Metal Defence on them and boosting them with spiral energy.

Overlord775 said:
I and thousand of hundreds of Soul Arrows quickly run circles around the explosion at unthinkable speeds, creating holes in space-time around the entirity of the blast.
Most of the explosions' energy is sensed to the end of time, casuing the only collateral damages to be a stadium size hole going down to the mantle of the earth.
[ If this is from Simon, then only Arc Gurren Lagann can do that(who is 5-A) and only with melee attacks, not projectiles.]

[@Dragon

Arc Gurren Lagann made a space-time rip tens of kilometers long with a single punch, i am making hundreds of thousands of much smaller space-time holes with hundreds of thousands of jabs

and i'm not using projectiles, all number 1200 swords are part of my body.]

[ What does size have to do with anything? It's not like AGL would lose the ability to warp spacetime if it was the size of a building. You don't get powers you have in higher keys because you're using it in weaker ways.

https://knightrun.fandom.com/wiki/Number_1200._Human_Age

Nowhere on this page does it mention that the swords are part of Anne's body. Her page here doesn't say anything about the swords being made out of her body either. Just because you are a sword using other swords are weapons doesn't mean those swords are you.]

[Gurenn Lagan has also shown to be able to warp space-time as seen by his Warp

and Number 1200 is part of my body because i possessed each one of the blades, which Torl said he was ok with]

[ What? I'm saying your manipulation of space time is teleporting. You want to go somewhere and then a portal opens up for to go through.]

Thanks god i was able to contain the blast

I think to myself

Then i turn towards the cause of this.

"HEY YOU !"

I angrily shout at the man. [@DMUA]

"You are picking a very arbitrary time to actually contain the level of no endor holocausting that has happened here."

"Goddamit, at least you could try to not blow the entire surface off the planet !"

I continue shouting at the man as i start getting closer to him.

Also the number 1200 swords are slowly regening with spiral energy back the damage dealt to them by containing the explosion.

"Right, next time you take care of the invincible nightmare of this world's slowly degenerating musical taste."

"Tell that to the guy who fire-froze chicago."

"Also, I feel like you're acting in an extremely uncharacteristic way due to outside forces, for some reason. Then again, what even is your character? Is that something you have, or something imposed by someone else? Is our will even our own, or merely cosmic playthings for beings beyond who care not for safety or reason?"

Coolguy spontaneously gets really deep

"And you were about to cause damage on a drastically higher scale than that guy, you're no better than him !

Also the only other time we ever met you nuked the entire area i was in, so i have no idea of what you are talking about."

I respond to the man, with anger in my voice.

"You know, I wonder if we were in altered positions, how you would feel about this. It gives food for thought, the relevance of positioning in our lives and how they can cause massive alterations."

After that brief moment of d e e p n e s s, Coolguy then returns to form

"Well, that's overwith."

I blast off into space, specifically aiming to head to..... I dunno, Pluto. I can breathe there now, so it's cool.

• Handlepalm
"Nothing Boris, nothing."

I respond to him.

I then put back the blades in to hammerspace and warp back home.

I enter trough the door and go towards the couch.

After taking about 2 seconds [hey blame Torlikoff not me for this one], I arrive at pluto, and start chilling there for awhile, waiting for the next thing to happen.

Ì look up from my phone.

"Oh hi." I respond.

I then get up and start gathering my dirty clothes in a basket.

Back