• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 9

"RAP AS A WHOLE IS TRASH! TRY GUNS AND ROSES! OR METALLICA! THAT'S WHAT MUSIC IS!"

From the full Nelson, I wrap my arms around his abdomen, and soar down to German Suplex them into Detroit

@DMUA: He is launched into the convienently empty stadium you destroyed earlier. "My music is godhood!" He screams at you. The torpedos then blast him.

@HL3 is left in the dust.

I, being next to him, also take a load of the blast, which kinda hurts. Luckily, my health isn't all that depleted.

I straighten my sunglasses and get right back up, ready to fight them once again.

I'll just take that as a yes.

I pull out the number 1200 blades and start bombarding the guy with thousands of Soul Arrows.

I, seeing that he's going to explode, lift my finger

"Omea wa mou shinduru"

"Yikes!" He said, backing up. "Ummmmm....does anybody mind if I take a whizz on his remains? Just a quick one."

I kinda just look over at Boris as I'm covered in blood

".... Okay, I guess."

I fly out of the ring

"Thanks." He then did so, while whistling. "Aaaaah. It's been a while..."

"Is that even allowed in an RP?"

"Quiet! We don't want them to know!"

"What?"

I witness this new blaze of power, burning blue from his sheer might. Despite his rap nature, he has gained an unfathomable, unyielding awesomeness... Awesomeness... But not manliness.

It's then... in this face of ultimate dispair against an awesome but not manly power... That I remember my train of thought from so long ago

Everyone who I've encountered... Had a heart. A strong will to do something powered by their spirit. As the manliness of these spirits increased, so did their reasoning to be manly! Manliness isn't a trait... It's the manifestation of a man's heart!

As I flash back through all the memories of Henderson's gnomes, Gergy and Kai, Asura's fury in the name of love... And Kenshiro, setting on a quest to regain the love... a new power, found in this ultimate realization, awakens within me.

My muscles go absolutely berserk, swoling to unfathomable degree as the manliest love song of all time kicks i

FLEX UP..... 100%!!!!!!!!!!'

Suddenly, a massive Aura emerges from my body, shaking the earth, cracking and folding it as massive manliness emerges to confront the threat before me

As the violent flashing clears for a moment you clearly see Coolguy, standing at like 8 feet tall as his proportions are exaggerated to dramatic degree.

"All this time... I've been hiding myself, hiding away my heart for far too long... That's why..."

He takes off his sunglasses, and crushes them to molecular ash in one hand

"I want to beat you as you look me in the eye!"

Suddenly, I blast off with immense speed, covering the gap between me and Kanye within an instant, as I unleash an unyielding flury of blows

'ATATATATATTATATATATATATTATATATATATATATTATA-'

Back