• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 9

I look at my phone, as I stand on the moo

"I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE DESTROYED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!!!!!"

I start punching the mood in rapid successio

The moon appears to have formed a fist on an arm about half the size of the moon that is slowly moving to the earth.

@DMUA: The moon is damaged.

Liberties eyes go wide, she transforms into executor form and appears in low-orbit, she then sets her turbolaser's to full power and fires all weapons at the fist.

[D A K K A]

As the moon starts to take damage from my blows, I start tossing C4 into every crevasse I've made before blowing it up, then focusing on the giant arm the moon just gained.

Considering I've been using plenty of hand to hand, I pull out my sword and use sonic Leap to slash into it.

Quickly moving to Death Valley, I jump at the moon's arm

A hypersonic boom screeches across the atmosphere for hundreds of miles, as Death Valley goes from a sun-bleached wasteland to a mostly-melted crater, while i reach space in less than i estimate to be a microsecond

Decompression would've been a b1tch had i needed to breathe at this point, although my eyes do pop and my brain rattles quite violently for a moment before becoming more firmly held in place.

With it's arm presumably off, I grab it, then smash the moon into more pieces using it

Realizing this wanton destruction is bad news, I start unleashing a massive amount of ki+mantra blasts to blow apart the moon into pieces small enough to not wipe out most of Earth's life

...Damn it.

I buzz around the atmosphere, eliminating as much of the broken moon pieces as possible using my mega buster and torpedoes.

I look upon the Destruction

"..... I wasn't fast enough. I may have destroyed the moon... but, the cost is great, it seems."

I look to see if there are any survivors.

As in like, everyone's dead or is it just near total fatalities

Sombra, being bored, comes back to earth. He sees the moon exploded and the ocean will become a tsunami thanks to the meteors.

So to stop that, Sombra freezes the entire ocean and rips it off the Earth. He flings it into space.

As I notice the smoking crater, I feel a bit sad, before realizing I'm ultimately picking an arbitrary time to pay attention to the consequences. This sort of thing happens all the time. We were just lucky the moon didn't do it to the entire planet.

.... That said, me thinking about how this happens all the time still makes me sad in retrospect.

It's then that I notice the entire ocean starting to be lifted off the earth

"..... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Sombra, being bored, comes back to earth. He sees the moon exploded and the ocean will become a tsunami thanks to the meteors.
So to stop that, Sombra freezes the entire ocean and rips it off the Earth. He flings it into space.
The God Emperor of Penguinkind, sensing this plan, responds by launching Sombra back to Pluto, stopping him from doing this.

"No one shall destroy these sacred oceans." Sobra hears in his head, the epic voice all too familiar.

The moon is dead. Already. I though it would have given much more of a fight @WHYNAUT

"Found a pool, are you ready to go ?"

I ask Mia.

Seeing that the oceans are now perfectly fine, I sigh in relief

"Well, I guess that's that."

As I sit here, alone infront of a smoking crater, I realize that I don't feel as many presences in my mind as before. Like, most of them simply assimilated into my mind.

Their memories are now more my own then someone else's... It's like... I feel like I have nothing left to learn.

To test this, I start punching the nearby air, seeing the proficiency of my strikes. It's flawless.

I swing my blade, and it works perfectly.

I channel myself into nothingness... and I feel nothing touch me.

I sit there, wondering what to do, now that I have nothing left to learn, now that I've achieved the assimilation of true manliness into myself.

I fly over to a nearby mountain to be stoic upon, as I wait for something.

Back