• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 9

I step in, witnessing the several liberties at work across the deck

Suddenly, I once again get a vision of my father

"Heh, how does it feel to be inside a woman?"

I stare at him blankly

"... I don't even know if she's old enough."

".... Well. Ugh. Hmm."

Borson McBiceps vanishes from Coolguy's vision, much to his relief.

"... So, where's the command room, or wherever the gang is?"

@Torlikoff Liberty sighs again. "Fan-freaking tastic."

@DMUA One of the officer Liberties walks over to Chad. "Most people are in their rooms, and the command deck is far away from where we are right now."

WHYNAUT said:
I'm quiet for a while as I stare at Waldo.
"You have helped me a lot and always had my back so far. You can't possibly be bad. Thank you." I say with a sincere voice.
"I am very happy to hear that."

I say happily.

@Hl3: Nothing happens for a moment. Then the terminal that you sent the message from explodes in your face.

"Can you stop sending them shitposts, it's really annoying when a tiny part of me explodes." Liberty says to David over the intercom.

She hands you a map. "It's marked on here, I got to get back to work." She does just that, and gets back to working on whatever she was doing before.

Boris then grabs a beer to drink, expecting to be interrupted from drinking it. "Oh, jeez, I know I have a proooobleeeeem, buuuuut..."

Suddenly, I punch the thread and it explodes out of nowhere

Back