• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 9

That was weird.

"Looks like my valuable services still aren't needed. Call me when a really strong one appears, k?"

I return to Silas and the others.

"Seeing as that Queen Of Winter is taking so long to set up the trials, i think we should continue the forge project while we wait."

I tell Mia.

"I suppose.

Hey Waldo, have you ever been to a swimming pool?" I ask.

I saw an ad for a swimming pool on TV and it grabbed my attention.

"Maybe we could go today or tomorrow?" I propose. I try to be nonchalant about it, but I really want to go.

"Eh, I guess I'll wait here until they remember me. Unless..." He then started to walk back, trying to find any of the others.

WHYNAUT said:
I go into the clothing store and start looking at the swimming suits.
It's on sale

There is also what appears to be two pieces of string claiming to be a bathing suit for 80 dollars.

I take a pair of orange swimming trunks, but then i remember i didn't take back the change money that i gave Liberty to buy the baking powder.

"Uh, Mia, a bit out of cash here, so could you help me out ?"

I ask her

I sit there, on pluto, breathing in the sweet sweet lack of atmosphere.

It's really boring in space. There's no one around.

And it's cold. Really cold.

Bored with my new environment, I fly back to earth in summary time, as Sombra continues to pull a sneaky one on all of us from the background.

"Helloooo!? Helloooooo!?" Boris shouts, looking for anybody to talk with or take him back to the house. "C'mon, plot, help me out!"

The app pings people, telling them it's Pi day and asking that they remember to practice their math.

Getting the ping, I immediately decide "you know what space is better anyways" and go back to the moo

Back