• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 4

I notice the weird, seemingly open paneling the robot

that's definitely a trap

I simply continue to completely slam it's outer hull, as well as attacking the opening where it's eye used to be

The shell of the robot is broken, a hole in its body revealing a small, fleshy organism in the center. It is not happy.

Oh crap he's pointing at me. Oh crap they're looking this way. Oh crap he's coming this way.

"Aparturum"

I hop into a hole in reality and immediately plummet about 20 storeys and land in a night-time desert. I guess the top of a generic building doesn't correspond well to anywhere in the Nevernever, but Detroit sure does.Then the sandy ground begins to shift and a giant scaly worm with a mouth like a blender lunges from below me.

I pull a spear out of nowhere and bisect it. Its halves fall to the ground in slow motion. A generic demon doesn't pose much threat to me at this point.

Then I open another portal and walk out onto the streets of Detroit on the other side of the destroyed stadium.

Right, note to self, improve the veil because he has really good eyesight.

Aww, it disappeared. On a completely unrelated note, I wonder how Alma's doing. I think the others would be going after the Destroyer, but it didn't seem like she had any real goals from what I could get from our talks.

I put Liberty down and ask her a question.

"Hey, can you turn into ship mode and take me and the dan van to France so we can fight the next Destroyer?"

[Technically I have no control over where I teleport to. Places in the real world link to places in the Nevernever, but I don't control where links where. In this case I thought it was reasonable to assume that the top of a generic building in detroit would link to the sky over where ever is linked to detroit, and then I just opened a gate back and assumed it would bring me out in detroit somewhere relatively close]

[And given that you're transforming into a legit plane, I'd say yes]

Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist

By forcefully rotating my hands in place, I send a small barage of wind blades at the................flesh-colored pile of shit?

At Paris, you see the several hundred robots blowing things up, killing people, and generally not being nice.

Sombra, 3.4 kilometers away from the Salt Shaker invasion, grabs his 50. BMG and lies down flat.

He takes a pill to make his aim more accurate and tries to snipe one of the Robots in the area the meaty things he saw David killing are.

I head over to another of the robots

God Slayer Instant Attack

Despite seemingly only punching once, hundreds of attacks are sent towards the robot's hull

PsychoWarper said:
I begin firing blasts of hell fire at various other mobs.
You hit a few, but the ones you hit then begin firing lasers at you.

@Hl3: The robot is badly damaged, but gets off a single laser shot into your abdomen, injuring you.

I have a dream about the lessons I was always taught at the site I was born at. I exist only because of the organisation and I would always serve them.

I get behind a robot before pulling out my chain blades and wrapping one of them up with my kagune before attempting to cut them in half vertically.

I get out of the plane and float a quite large distance from it.

I then pull out 4 of the number 1200 swords from my hammerspace.

4 300 meters size blades happear in the skyes of Paris.

I then create thousands of Soul Arrow swords out of parts of the 4 blades and send them after the salt shaker robots to try impale them.

Damnit.

I continue to slam my fists into the robot's hull, not intending on stopping until I can see out the other side of it

You hit a few, but the ones you hit then begin firing lasers at you.

I use my teleportation to dodge the lasers and continue to fire at the robots.

@Hl3: The Dalek is smashed.

@Dragon: The blades seem to have partially sliced the Dalek, but it's still in one piece and is firing blindly

@Overlord: A few of the Daleks are hit, but many start flying around in order to dodge.

Back