• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 4

@Dragon: The lasers don't seem to hit the other daleks, like they're being absorbed.

@Hl3: You seem to do more damage in this hit than before. The Dalek flies up in the air and begins shooting at you.

I plant it into the ground head first before moving onto another Dalek and impaling it from the back with all my kagune before ripping them out sideways.

Moving out of the way of the inital shots, I quickly jump straight at the robot, sending a wave of dust and shattered concrete outward

I pull out a chainsword and enhance it with the flame before rushing the closest robot and attempting to murderize it.

@Dragon: Both are destroyed

@Hl3: The Dalek ends up knocked onto the ground

@Psycho: Murderization successful.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Sombra, 3.4 kilometers away from the Salt Shaker invasion, grabs his 50. BMG and lies down flat.

He takes a pill to make his aim more accurate and tries to snipe one of the Robots in the area the meaty things he saw David killing are.
Sombra starts doing this to other Daleks he sees run around.

@Crimson: The bullets seemingly do nothing.

@Dragon: When you try this, one of The daleks blasts at you.

@Psycho: It's raining blood

Sombra, sad about the bullet plan, uses Time Alter to get close to some Daleks and slashes at them with his knifes.

@Everyone: This slaughter of Daleks continued on until there are two left. They walk towards each other.

"THE DA-LEK ARMY HAS BEEN DEFEATED. THIS SHALL REQUIRE THE EMERGENCY MEASURES"

The two Daleks awkwardly bend their stick like limbs in a way that resembles a ritual dance, ending with them touching. There is a bright flash of light and a single slightly taller Dalek where there was once two.

I trasform back the sword I has throw in to exagons and re-assimilate them in to the giant blades.

I then launch one of them at the big salt can robot.

@Junko: The shots are seemingly absorbed

Sombra Hurts his feet

@Hl3: You do nothing in terms of damage

@Overlord: The blade does little

@Dragon: It falls on it's back, but flies up.

The Dalek shoots a shot at David, his chest sporting a new window sized hole.

Internal screaming

That's gonna take a while to heal

I begin to flank the robot, continuing to attack it, albeit more slowly than normal

I wrap my kagune around each other to create a spear and shove it through the Dalek's back.

[ windows also vary in size extremely wut the hecc]

@Crimson: The grenades bounce out of the hole, back to your feet

@Hl3: Due to the hole impairing your movement, the attacks are weak

@Psycho: The spear doesn't even scratch it

@Dragon: The spear is blasted by the Dalek and annihilated

Liberty yells at everyone through her speakers at max volume. "YOU GUYS MIGHT WANT TO TAKE COVER, BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO NUKE IT!"

"Why would you do that, literally none of our projectiles have done any damage to them. They can't even hurt themselves!"

I grab onto the Dalek's blaster from behind with my Kagune and wrap it up so it won't move before trying to cut into it with my blades.

While limping away, albeit at speeds that make the sound barrier beg for mercy, I continue to shoot wind blades at the robot

@Dragon: The blaster is slightly damaged, but the Dalek fire it, the energy from it tearing off what wrapped it.

@Hl3: These blades don't do anything. ):

Liberty prepares to fire 2 7-B nuclear missiles at the dalek. Left over French Nuclear warning sirens from the Cold War starts to go off. Liberty yells through the speakers once more. "2 NUCLEAR MISSILES ARE ARMED AND READY!"

Nuclear Alarm Siren - 10 minutes (World War III)
Nuclear Alarm Siren - 10 minutes (World War III)

Back