• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 4

Leaving Mt. Everest, seeing it as a fruitless endeavor, I teleport to America and leave to the Mid West. . . to New Mexico, in the city of Farmington, to rest.

[Posting here because Hl3 is having a not-so-good-time]

badfeelings.png

I weave to my lower left while throwing more punches at the robot's eye.

"Hello there. There's a shimmering thing over there, do you know what it is?"

[ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that makes so much more sense ]

Sombra realises he has been staring at some grass field for 5 ******* hours and goes to do something.

He looks at the app that says to pay 20 dollars, so he uses some money he stole and sees France is in danger.

"Time Alter:Double Accel!" Sombra speaks, before running at impossible speeds, reaching France in no time.

He sees the city being attacked by Daleks, and starts making a plan.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Posting here because Hl3 is having a not-so-good-time]
badfeelings.png

I weave to my lower left while throwing more punches at the robot's eye.
The eye stalk is slowly damaged until the robot cannot see. It begins blindly firing lasers, atomizing random things

I saw a giant red and blue thing, so I had decided to go check it out.

As I arrive the spaceship turned in to a girl.

Certainly bizzare

"Hello there"

I say to @Junko

"Chad nuked the stadium and the moon maybe. There's a destroyer in France and there's a shimmering thing over there."

I point at the shimmering thing.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh. Yeah, I dunno if I wanna go near that." He said, a bit of annoyance in his voice. It seems as if he was a bit mad over something.

Here we go

Making sure to not be in front of the Robot's laser while attempting to grab it, as well as continuing to slam my fist into it's eye

Back